✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾

Start from the beginning

"Likewise," Kisaki said with a smile plastered on his face as he accepts your handshake and held your hand. You can sense it so clearly. The feeling of a hidden scheme standing right behind Kisaki's back as he shows off a mask of innocence. If you had the time, you could be laughing all day because of his sneaky tactics. Yet again, this is the number one reason why you're always so curious about what's going on around that silly head of his. Good thing the feelings are mutual to Kisaki as well. Whether you are a chess piece... or a rival he can match.

While you and Kisaki were exchanging hidden mortify profanities with each other, Ahane just stood behind Kisaki like a dog as Tadashi and Kenzo both stare on the sidelines. "Hey..." Kenzo whispered as Tadashi looks down at him. "Is Shiori nee-san and that Onii-chan dating...?" Kenzo asks, causing Tadashi to express a disgusted and mortified look of horror. "What? Ew, no, never gonna happen. Nu-uh, never gonna accept him." Tadashi answered instantly as he crossed both of his arms and shook his head in complete disgust.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a minute of that exchange of agreement, you guys made a plan. Kenzo said that he lost his cat at the train station, so his cat might still be there. But there is still a possibility that his cat is no longer at the station. Kenzo said they were at the Odakyu railway station where he lost Lily.

"So, it's settled," Ahaned started as he suddenly slung his arm around Tada's shoulders. "Then I'll be going with Hiroki!" Ahane exclaimed. And that's precisely the reason why you're here at Meijiro street. That's near the Odakyu railway station...together with Kisaki that is...

'The Gods must really hate me...' You wept inside your head as you scream in agony. Cursing at every single Greek, Japanese, and Norse God that you could remember. Kisaki was walking in front of you, feeling thankful that you didn't have to walk side by side with him as you secretly let out a sigh of relief onto the cold atmosphere around you.

It's obvious that this was planned. Since Ahane said that he and Tadashi would be in charge of searching for Lily in the station. Kisaki wanted you to be alone together with him. Defenseless, nobody to yell for help. Your heart kept beating faster and faster every time you get farther away from the railway station where Tadashi is.

But it's strange though... you have a feeling that he might do something to you, but as of now, he didn't do anything yet. You expect him to drag you around a corner or even a black alley, but he didn't. He just continued walking, pretending to search for the missing cat. You wanted to speak up for even just a moment, asking him what he really wants so you can get over your vicious curiosity that has been piling up inside your gut.

But you refrained from doing it. You still don't have a clue on what he's planning, so it's best to wait. After a few minutes of searching, there was still no sign of the cat. You were starting to get tired and anxious at the same time. Not until you stopped by a familiar private school that you used to visit a very long time ago.

'This place...' You know it all too well. This was Kisaki's old school. The school you first met him. Then, there. It hit you. You soon realized what he was planning. "Something wrong?" Kisaki faces you as you snap out of your train of thought and stare at the school's building. "Ah... N-No! I'm fine..." You assured him with a sheepish laugh. You have figured it out already. Every bit and piece is now coming together as you smirk in satisfaction inside your head. 'Now it all makes sense...so this is how you want to play, huh?' you thought to yourself as Kisaki proceeds to walk in front of you. 'Fine then...'