"Because?" I irritatedly asked him for cutting the story.

"Because he's such a pussy when he met your mom.." V let out another laugh that filled the air.

"How?"

He gave me a mischievous smile and I frown at that. And his next words only made me frown even more. "I'll leave that to your mom. Ask her." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Unfair.." V just laughed his heart out while I stare at the ground. Hearing that story about my father, it makes me feel proud and scared at the same time. Satan sounds like a person that you wouldn't dare to encounter. It is as if he would behead you without a single word if you say something unpleasant to his ear. That is terrifying. But the part that he protects his kingdom more that his own self and rule them with pride is something I can be proud of. And I know I am lucky to have him as my father. If I met him sooner and spend time with him, I know the memories that we'll do is one of the best for me. If that's the case.

A sigh escaped my lips. "He seems like a wonderful person. I wished I had met him.." I kicked the small pebble on the ground and pouted my lips. I really wished I had made lots of memories with my father.

"You did.." V whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. " I just looked at him confused and then diverted my eyes from him when he stayed quiet.

I noticed that the sun is now setting, the sky is now covered in orange hue. It is a very beautiful scenery that catches my eyes. We stayed sitting on the bench just waiting for the sun to fully set. When the moon is finally out and the surrounding is getting darker and darker, that's our cue to go inside the house. So we head back to the mansion.

On our way back, I realized something. If Satan is the former ruler of hell, wouldn't that make me the former rightful heir? Wow, so I am this important before hmm? I laughed at my self. It doesn't matter anymore for I don't give a damn at the title. I am unable to be a kingdom's ruler so I'll just leave that ruling thing to V.

"Why wouldn't you ask?" V suddenly spat.

"Ask what?"

"About your right as the throne's heir.."

His question suddenly stopped me from walking. Did he read my mind? That's why he's asking? Nevertheless, I just answered him and walked with him to the house. "Why would I ask about that?"

"Because you have the right as Satan's child."

"Nah. I'm fine living as a normal human. Beside, I am not qualified as hell's ruler. You are more suitable so...you do the thing." I gave him a simple smile.  And he stared at me like I'm unbelievable. After a while of staring at each other, he smirked at me and we walk in silence.

My mother will be back a little late tonight because she held so many meetings. I forgot to inform you that we are running a company and my mom is the Ceo. I have no intension of inheriting it because it's not my thing and I prefer to run my small restaurant business.

While I was watching Tv, someone knocked on the door. I put down the popcorn and went to see who it was by peeking from the door's hole. Outside is a very energetic girl hopping up and down with a back pack on her back.

I immediately opened the door and engulfed her with a bear hug. She squealed and hugged me too. I haven't seen her after I got discharged from the hospital and this is her first time coming into my house.

"Jeonggukie oppa!" Jenny yells and showered my face with kisses. I chuckled at her.

"Hi, cupcake. How are you?" I asked her with a bright smile.

"I'm fine—oh and I'll be with you for a few days!" She squealed again and hop around like a happy kid.

"Sorry for the sudden outburst, Jeongguk.." Dr. Choi grabbed her daughter's shoulder and gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's alright, Dr. Choi.."

"Just call me, Jaein.."

"Oh...uhm..okay. Aunt Jaein...?" She chuckled. "What brings you here—oh wait. You should come in.." I opened the door wider to let them in but she rejected my offer.

"No it's fine, I'm just here to drop Jenny. I'll be leaving soon after. Uhmm..can I leave Jenny to you for a couple of days?"

"Sure. No worries. I'll take care of her."

"Thank you. I'll be out of the country for business. She really wants to stay with you for the mean time. I first drop her to her aunt but she refused and whine just to go here.." she held her temples as if she just had headaches. Jennie burst into the house and her mother tried to stop her but it was too late. I laughed at that. 

"It's okay, Aunt Jaein. She's not a trouble anyway.."

"I'm sure you'll regret saying that, later." We both laughed. She gave me Jenny's needs and bid her farewell. Before she even leave she asked me first if I'm with someone and I answered her that I'm with just a friend though V is never my friend and will never be my friend. Kidding aside, maybe we will be. In the far far future.

I turn around after closing the door. Jenny is nowhere my sight. I dropped her bag on the sofa and proceed on looking for her. The mansion is quite big and she'll definitely get lost on her way, specially when it's her first time here. Oh shit.

"Jenny!" I yelled while searching for the kid. I have already explored half of the mansion but still failed to see her. I went up to V's room to ask for help.

But I found something that is not good for my heart. Feathers from the pillow are scattered everywhere, the room is a mess with two people inside. In V's hand is a pillow and in Jenny's hand is another pillow. Jenny is sitting on V's stomach while hitting him nonstop. While the other one looks so grumpy and trying to restrain himself from hurting the kid too much. They both stopped when they spot me standing in front of the door while looking at them, unbelievably. Seriously? This is a lot worse that sibling's fight!