Our work resume and we run out of customers around 2 pm. I took over Hobi hyung's work when he excused himself to eat lunch. I was tapping my fingers on the screen after getting the customer's order when V showed up beside me. He wears a very playful smile. "So? Did you sleep well with my arm as your pillow?" He shot his eyebrows up.

I stopped at tapping for a second and continued again. Did I do that!? My face heat up upon imagining our position. What the hell was that!? It's his fault we fell in that position. It's him that hugged me so why must I feel shame when it's clearly his entire fault.

I wore my bored look and didn't give any reaction to his question. "As if.." I answered. "So? How did you fix my restaurant in such a short time?" I turn to face him when the customer has left to her table.

He huffed. "What do you mean short time? I woke up at 3 am, banged the glass shop's owner to wake him up. I forced him to let me buy that glass. See that?" He grabbed my jaw and harshly turn my face to the door that looks new. "I even dragged a worker to fix that. And I trespassed at some furniture shop to buy a replacement for the broken chairs and tables. After that, I swept the floor and threw out the unnecessary objects. I hurried to made that possible. A simple thanks and not your sassy treatment will do.." he rolled his eyes.

I was in silence after hearing his words. He sure is a badass devil for doing such job. I genuinely smile and chuckled at him. "Thank you.." honestly, he made me feel warm inside. He got to all that troubles just to replace the things without even bothering my sleep. I never new he is this thoughtful. I just thought that he will just leave the mess alone and not try fixing it but it was the vice versa. I think I misjudged him.

He stared at me like I just grew two heads. Then he smirk at me and tap his cheek using the tip of his index finger. "Now give me a kiss.." he said.

I scrunched my face like I'm disgusted. "Kiss your ass, devil. I'm the boss here, now go back to your work!" I pushed him hard and he just chuckled.

We worked again until I excused myself to eat my lunch. I untied my apron and hang it on the wall. When I entered the kitchen, I saw Namjoon hyung being scolded by Jin hyung. Namjoon hyung just scratched his head while taking all of Jin hyung's words.

"What's for lunch?" I tired to get their attention.

"Just eat whatever you see in here.." Jin hyung said.

"Can I eat him?" A voice appeared behind me and I spot V standing not too far from me and my eyes bulged out when I saw him pointing at me. What the! He wants to eat me? Eat your dick, asshole! Then V chuckled. He must have heard my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure. Eat whatever you want." Jin hyung went with the flow. He eyed me like how Hobi hyung eyed me earlier. Man, when did I get myself some mockers as friends?

"Just kidding.." V answered Jin hyung.

I rolled my eyes and went to the pot to take a peek. Jin hyung prepared a lot of dishes. I just grabbed a bowl full of each dishes and went to the table to eat. V watched my moves with his mouth open. Probably because his brain can't comprehend that I eat too much. Well I have a really big stomach to fill.

V sat on the chair opposite to mine with a dish in a single bowl. So he doesn't eat too much hmm? We ate in silence, or I wish we did. V kept pestering me to give him a spoon full of each of the dishes I picked. I glared at him every single time. Why did he picked a single dish if he would share my meals!?

"Psst.." he called me. I glared at him as response. He pointed at the dish on my right, I know he's asking for it. I rolled my eyes and scoop a spoon full of it and shove it to V's mouth. I really hate him!

"Okay, enough being cheesy, love birds. The customers are flooding again. Finish your food and get back to work.." Jin hyung spoke while leaning on the kitchen door's frame.

I resume on eating and finished it fast. When I've already digested all I ate, I went back to work. And with V following from behind me. Like Jin hyung said, the customers are really flooding again. The tables are almost full. V and I put our apron around our waists and proceed to our work.

Hobi hyung let his body slide on the chair and breathe out a heavy sigh. We just closed the restaurant for the day. "I'm tired. I need a day off, Gguk.." he said.

"Tell me about it.." Jin hyung second the motion and slumped his body on the cold floor. Hobi hyung kicked Jin hyung's body.

"Get up. You'll get sick!" He yelled.

Namjoon hyung chuckled behind me and pulled his lover to stand on his feet. Jin hyung is so hard headed. "I guess we'll head out now, Gguk. Good work today.." Namjoon hyung said while giving Jin hyung a piggy back ride. They never fail to amazed me when they show their love for each other. I smiled.

"Yes. Good work today hyungs. You can take a whole day rest tomorrow. That will be our day off.." I lighten up their tired mood.

"Thanks, babe." Jin hyung whispered and yawned.

"Wait! I'll come with you two." Hobi hyung tiredly said and sigh.

The three of them exited the restaurant and left V and I alone. "You found a house for me?"

"Yes. It's right up there. I personally recommend it. It's supposed to be my house but you can claim it now. I don't even use it anymore.." I tidied up the last remaining equipment that needs to be placed in the right place.

"Will you sleep with me here?" I paused and faced him.

"What!? No! Of course not. I have a home to comeback to. And I will never sleep beside you, okay?" I hysterically yelled. Has he lost his brain or something? He is insane for thinking that I will sleep with him on one bed. No way! Not ever.

"Then I don't want to be here. Let's go to your real home.."

"You are so complicated! And my home is not open for you. What will my mother think if she finds out I'm going to bring a guy in our house?"

"But we're both guys. Think of it as a sleep over but not for just one night." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Seriously, this man?

"I'm gay okay? Now that you know, you must stay away because I might jumped on you while you're sleeping.." I turned away from him to hide my heating face. Even though it is just a lie, saying it makes me embarrassed. I just finished placing the equipments.

"I don't mind." His answer made me want to slap him so hard! Why can't he understand? I don't want him in my house!

"I mind. So just drop it. You're sleeping here.." am I too harsh for shutting him outside my house's door? No I am not. I'm just doing this for my sake. His presence only gives misfortunes to my life. If I invited him to our house, there's a chance that my mom will be in danger too. I can't roam around pulling a string of devil rampages behind me.

V didn't respond so I turn to him and my heart almost broke when I saw his gloomy state. No! No matter how sad he looks, he is still dangerous so you must not fall for any of his tricks. Remember Jeongguk! He is a devil! He crashed your restaurant last night.

But he fixed it as well.

But he is dangerous.

But he protected me from the bad devils.

Jeongguk! No more buts!

I hardened my heart. And nodded my head in my mind. Yes. I hold a very strong heart and I will never fall from any of his acts. He must stay here and sleep by himself. I'm not his whore that he calls when he want to pleasure his self. Last night was the last time. Good Jeongguk. Very good.

"I'm home, mom!" I yelled from the front door while taking off my shoes. On my arm there hang my coat.

My mother went to welcome me home and grabbed my coat. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Then her eyes widened. "Oh! You've brought your friend, hmm?" She brightly said and turn to greet the man behind me.

Yes. V won on persuading me to sleep at the mansion.