"Oh." A second goes by,

two,

three,

four.

I clear my throat, "I'll be there, do you want anything from here?"

"The only meal I want is you." He whispers seductively.

"Looking forward to it, goodbye Drystan."

"No. Stay on the phone, I need to make sure you're okay." He begins with his overprotectiveness, it was cute.

"Okay." I put the money bills on the table and keep my milkshake in hand as I walk out of the building. "Right now I'm stepping out of the building. I repeat, I am stepping out of the building." I inform him.

"Copy that, agent Grayson." He says into the speaker.

"Now I'm going to call one of my men to drive me home, I repeat. I am going to cut the phone off and call one of my men to pick me up." I'm just trying to be annoying now.

"All units calling Grayons' men. To the nearest MacDonalds." He says in his serious voice, I laugh.

"Okay, I actually need to cut off the phone now. Goodbye." He hums a goodbye and I call my men to pick me up.

A car pulls up on the street five minutes later, I pull open the door and step inside. I tell my driver the address and the car begins to move. The drive ends shortly, I walk up to the back entrance and push open the door.

I sneak inside slowly, careful not to throw one of the bottles on the floor. Before I reach the door, Drystan storms inside. His eyes land on me and he smiles.

He walks up to me and crashes his lips on mine, he pulls me into a long, passionate kiss then pulls away, his concerned eyes search my face. "Don't leave like that ever again."

"Okay." I kiss him again, my hand tangling with his hair. "After the shift ends, you need to help me get rid of some bodies." I inform him, he snaps his eyes open.

"What? What did you do Delaynie?" He groans.

"I just killed a few men who were about to kidnap someone." I shrug.

"Call the men to take the bodies. We're busy tonight." He tells me, I grab his hand and lower it down my breasts, to my stomach to the waistband of my pants.

He clicks onto what I'm doing and smirks, his hand pushes into my pants and stalks further down until he reaches my panties. He moves the string of my thong to the side and lightly dips his finger into my wetness.

"Just what I expected." His voice was low and husky, he glides his fingers up and down my folds, coating them in my come. I push my hips forward, he tuts and retrieves his hand.

"You're not getting a release until later." He brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks away my come.

"That's going to affect you more than me." I say cockily but we both knew it was a lie. I crave his touch every hour of the day. Every minute of the hours. Every seconds of the minutes.

Basically I'm addicted to him.

And It's not healthy at all, no one should feel that extreme affection and yearning for someone but I can't help but want to be with him all the time.