So I bow, they cheer, thankfully I spot no phones recording. They clap, I stroll out of sight.

I make my way down the road and spot my favourite building.

"MacDonalds." I gasp, the corners of my lips turn up and I cross the road towards it.

My rifle.

I unassemble it quickly and put it into my bag before I enter the shop. I order a years worth of food and place it on my table which was at the corner.

I get a few weird looks from the other people, they look at the amount of food on my table.

"What? Never seen a woman eat before?" I snap, they look away and I begin to eat my burger.

Now I'm stuffed.

Not too stuffed for my milkshake though, I rest back against the leather seat and sip on my milkshake.

Saving lives gets you hungry.

As I'm drinking my milkshake I pull out my phone to see if any damage had been done but it remained intact. I scroll through my messages.

Drystan: you just left me here!
I'm about to shoot myself.
Im going insane here, someone's just spilt their drink on me!
Delaynie?
Are you okay?

And there were about fifty more messages of him complaining and asking where I was. I dial his number and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I say I'm a singsong voice, a grin on my face.

"Hello?! Where the hell are you?!" He snaps, I roll my eyes and take a long slurp of my milkshake.

"You got milkshakes without me! You're eating out without me!" He gasps, I laugh.

"One; we have never got milkshakes together, two; we've only ate out together once." I say.

"Well then Bella, we better revisit that later but as for now, you better bring your plump ass back here and come help me work." His accent always peaks out when he gets all riled up.

"I love it when you talk to me in Italian, gets me all wet." I whisper seductively.

He takes in deep breath, "Tesoro, get back here now so I can see just how wet you get." He replies in his deep voice.

"Will you take me on a date then?" I ask, my voice prompting.

"Of course." He replies immediately.

"Tonight?"

"Yes! Just come back here, it's not safe there and I want you next to me." He says impatiently .

"For your safety or mine?" I ask teasingly and take another gulp of my drink.

"Both."

"Are you saying you miss me Mr Caliban?" I taunt, teasing him further.

"I always miss you when you're not around amore." He confesses, not what I expected him to say.