The end.

LMFAO JK

I land on my feet, half squatting, my breathing increasing.

Suddenly I'm a ninja.

I smile proudly at myself, I stroll to the edge of this building and look down. A group of men stand around a women, all wearing black suits.  I squint my eyes and look closer, a snake tattooed on one of the mans hand.

He raises it to stroke the woman's face, she shakes- probably from crying. She takes a few steps back but her back collides with the wall.

Now, I could either save the woman and kill every single one of the men, or I could leave it be and return to the club where I'm supposed to be. The latter would not sabotage the mission, but the former would save an innocent life.

I pull the bag off my body and empty the pieces onto the roof, I assemble the gun within thirty seconds and put on my noise cancelling earmuffs. It was an AR-15, black with engraved red patterns and I cock it, I sit on my knees and rest the rifle on the raised edging of the roof. I look into the eyepiece as I aim my shot at the man who stroked her face.

My finger rests on the trigger, I pull it- he drops dead within seconds, the bullets pushing through his head. The woman screams, the men reach for their guns but I was too fast, I move the gun to aim at the rest of the men and kill them in the second shooting. I pull the earmuffs off and throw them onto the ground.

The woman screamed again. "Shut the fuck up!" I shout, she was going to cause a scene when I just fucking saved her life.

I pull out my phone and take record of my exact location then shove it in my pocket. I make sure to zip it up.

She walks forward, stepping away from the men and spins around till her eyes land on me. "Run." I mouth to her, my mask meant that she couldn't see who I was, I strap the rifle around my body and without paying her another glance, I run.

Off the building and onto the other, jumping one by one, making sure to never stop. I stop running when I spot a zip wire travelling from the edge of the building I stand on, to a large pole which the wire is tied off on.

Some teenagers must have installed this.

I tug on the wire to see if it was steady, it was strong enough for my weight. I take off the rifle and crouch at the edge of the building, I hold the rifle on top of the wire. "God, I know I don't talk to you a lot but please don't let me die. I promise I'll pray every day, I'll even go church." I whisper and swing my feet forward.

I keep my legs straight as I glide down the building at an extremely rapid pace, the wind hits my face and I refrain from shutting my eyes.

A few moments later I reach the pole and the rifle nearly falls on the floor, I wrap my legs around the pole which tilts me upside down and catch the rifle before it shatters on the ground. I hold the pole with my other hand and spin myself on the pole slowly until I reach the floor and handspring from the pole to the ground.

I land on my feet, my arms stretched out, my rifle still in one piece, before me and I let out a relieved breath. Then I look up, a crowd of people staring at the scene that just occurred.