One for All Part 2

Just wanted to share the video above. No relation to the story or me. Credits to the creator.

(A/N: Hello!!! Part 2 for One for All is here. In this Kiyo will explain what happened exactly to Kei and after that....you will have to read to know what happens next. See you at the end of the chapter.)

(Infinity: [See, no one commented for your nonsense in the previous chapter. You still want to say that it leaves an impression?]

Author-san: "W-Well, it's their choice if they don't want to comment. I just wanted to create a good and joyful atmosphere, that I did."

Infinity: [Yeah yeah, whatever.]

Author-san: "Yeah, let's start with the chapter then.")

Ayanokouji POV

"Everything," Kei said instantly.

She was probably worried about me so I should tell her what happened.

"Let's go to my room then, many eyes are watching here."

"Okay."

We both continued to walk towards my room.

"Kiyotaka is cool, huh. Expelling 2 students, 1 teacher, and acting director all at once."

"It's no big deal."

"You know, how you think it's no big deal is what makes you so cool."

"I see."

We both reached my room and sat on the bed when Kei urged me to tell her what happened.

*Sigh* "Remember I told you I was working with Nanase because I had no choice but to get around on the special exam when we meet on the uninhabited island."

"Yeah." Kei blushed slightly remembering our kiss but became serious again.

"That was because Nanase hated me and was enrolled to expel me, she is one of the 1st years who are enrolled to expel me."

"Wait, what do you mean one of the 1st years? You told me your father wants you to drop out so he sent Tsukishiro and enrolled a student for that, but you never said there were more than one students...Wait, does that mean Takuya-kun is one of them? And why isn't Nanase expelled if she is targeting you."

Indeed, I never told Kei about the number as I was also not sure at that time. She also does not anything about WR and that those 1st years are WR students.

"Hmm, it's a little complicated. Nanase hated me but she wasn't sent by my father, however, she came in contact with Tsukishiro, and they started working together. And yes, Takuya Yagami was one the student set by my father, the other one is Amasawa Ichika."

"W-W-What? I knew she was bad news after seeing how she always acted around you."

"But she never wanted to expel me, she also helped me."

"Ah, it's okay then."

"I had a fight with Nanase on the uninhabited island, which she planned but the one she hated was not me, it was my father. So I convinced her that she should help me if she wanted revenge against my father. After that Amasawa came out with Kushida who was following me and Nanase for recording our fight to get evidence for expelling me."

"Now, why does Kushida-san wants to expel you? You know what, I knew something was wrong with her. So let's continue with the plan."

"Well, when Nanase planned to fight with me she told her teammates that she doesn't want them to interfere. That's when Yagami planned to use Kushida to record us fighting to which Kushida agreed. However, Amasawa stopped her and took her to me after my fight with Nanase."