Hickey

A/N: We have finally gotten many ideas in the comments. I thank everyone wholeheartedly who commented, you've been a huge help.

3rd Person POV

In the morning, the alarm clock on the table started ringing. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka got up and started getting ready to go to the class. While he was changing into his uniform in front of mirror, he noticed some mark near the collar bone.

"How should I deal with this?" he let out a sigh thinking what will happen today if someone saw the mark.

'This will be very troublesome.' he thought.

[Flashback to yesterday night.]

Ayanokouji POV

Kei came to my hang out. I didn't had anything scheduled, so we were having a room date. Doing this once in a while is quite nice.

As we burned through the topics, the conversation between us gradually decreased. The casual chit chat started to disappear, and the amount of silence gradually increased. It was clear that the mood in the room had changed from what it had been previously.

Toward each other, we each began to feel something.

Began to be aware of the feelings of wanting to touch the other person, of craving a response, were gradually expanding.

Our eyes was looking into each other's communicating and the next second both of our lips reached out to each other. I slipped by hand to the back of her ear and held her head lightly and our lips meet. Her lips were softer than I imagined.

Kei suddenly stiffened, wondering what happened I took a distance and saw tears at the corner of her eyes.

"What happened? Did you not like it?" I asked.

"No,....no, it's not that." she started sobbing.

"Then?"

"I.....I can't do it. I'm scared thinking what will happen next. I don't want to you see my ugly scar."

Apparently Kei was already fantasizing the step after our kiss and was thinking about how will I react to her scar at the moment.

I looked near her stomach and slowly placed my hand on her scar from outside her clothes.

"Isn't only me seeing this scar makes a secret between us? If you didn't had any mark, I would've given you one myself to prove that you belong to me." I said as I caressed her cheeks.

Kei eyes widened, surprised with my unusual behaviour. A smile formed on her face with eyes still red from crying. She then collapsed on my shoulder hugging me.

"I love you so much, Kiyotaka."

"I love you too, Kei."

"Hey, Kiyotaka. What if I give you a mark to prove you are mine?"

"Wha-"

I was going to ask what she meant by that, but she started sucking or she was chewing above my collar bone. Apparently she was making a hickey.

"Now you also have a mark which makes you mine."

"You know that people will ask me where I got it if it is visible after wearing clothes, right?"

"Huh? A-Ah....What will you do now..."

She really was so focused on marking me that she forget that we have school tomorrow.

I patted her head and ensured her that it'll be okay.

[Flashback End]

'I told her that it'll be okay, but I still don't know what to do with this.' Sigh