Hickey Part 2

(A/N: I knew you guys won't get satisfied with that cliffhanger ending. So I had the next part already ready.)

(Infinity: [Hey, is it really nice to fool readers? You clearly didn't knew anything.]

Author-san: "Shhh, don't tell them that I started writing after reading the comments. This way, they will think author is a good person who already wrote the chapter for them."

Infinity: [I've never seen someone more sadist than you. Do you like it when readers say more more? You clearly didn't had any intention of continuing this.]

Author-san: "The way you say it sounds wrong in more than one way. Anyway, let's start.")

(A/N: For those who don't know who is infinity, he is my messenger.

Find him here: )

3rd Person POV

In the library of ANHS, there were a group of girls discussing a single problem whose answer all of them wanted to know.

"Can anyone tell me why I am also here?" Kei asked.

"Don't say that Karuizawa-san, didn't you said you will support my love." Satou whispered to Kei.

"Yeah, we should help friends, Karuizawa-san." Matsushita said.

"Ugh..."

(A/N: Satou didn't confessed and Nobody know any relation between Kiyo and Kei. Plot convenience.)

"I don't understand what Kamuro-san is doing here." Horikita asked.

"I also don't want to be here but Sakayanagi told me to join and help you guys." Kamuro answered frustrated.

"Now now, the more people the more help. Let's figure it out together." Hiyori said with an angelic smile.

"Yes, let's find out who gave Kiyopon a hickey." Haruka excitedly clasped her hands together.

"Y-Yeah, I also want to know." Airi said from behind Haruka.

"I think we should follow him to find out if he meets someone in secret."

"I think it's a good idea, Horikita-san. We will surely find out something." Ichinose said in agreement.

Kei who was looking at the girls planning was angry that there is so many girls after Kiyotaka, however she was more happy thinking about he choose her of all people. She was said to join them after she told Kiyotaka that Satou invited her for the plan.

All the girls decided that they will follow Kiyotaka for the weekend so see if he meets someone suspicious.

Weekend

Ayanokouji POV

Hirata invited me for lunch so I was going to Keyaki mall, where we decided to meet. However when I left the dorms I noticed a number of eyes on me which were doing their best to hide, but I ignored them.

*Sigh* "I knew Kei said they will follow me but isn't too much."

"Sorry for the wait Kiyotaka-kun." Hirata, who just came, said with a smile.

I nodded and we entered the mall.

Kei POV

'Why is he meeting with Hirata-kun when I said girls will follow him. The person who stays in his room whole day decided to hang out with friends when almost every beauty from whole 2nd year is following him.'