Chapter 96: Serves Her Right!

Start from the beginning

"I want the eight hundred million dollars in my bank account by tomorrow. As for the shares transfer, I will give you three days. The bottom line is that I also want proof of you confessing to your crimes. If you do not agree to my conditions, it would not be me talking to you next time, but it would be my lawyers instead!" Irene sneered. "I hope you understand that there will be repercussions if you try anything funny. If I do not receive the eight hundred million dollars from you by tomorrow morning, I will give all the evidence that I have on you to X Society!"

Loey could not help but raised his brows as he looked at the two of them.

"You are clearly extorting me!" Tae Hee yelled.

"Even if my father had disappeared mysteriously, grandpa and I should have legally been his successors! I am just taking back what you had taken away from me! You started this!"

Tae Hee opened her mouth but she could not say anything because she did not dare to take the gamble now.

Sooyoung and her father, Park Sunjae, were also trying to get their hands on HYBE Enterprise right now. Therefore, she did not have anyone that she could trust.

"Looks like you have already decided to push me to a dead end."

"Didn't you push me to a dead end when you abandoned me and left the Bae family with such a huge debt in the past? I guess we can finally call it even after this. Furthermore, it is not too much of me to ask you for 10% of HYBE Enterprise's shares. Think about it properly. Both Sooyoung and her father are already thinking of ways to kick you out of HYBE Enterprise. The only reason I am leaving you with a way out is because I am your biological daughter. Do you really think that Sooyoung and her father would treat you the same way?"

Tae Hee was suddenly quiet because she knew that what Irene had just said was true.

She had already received news about Park Sunjae's movements in the United States and it seemed as though he was already eyeing the shares that was under her name.

"I will get someone to transfer the eight hundred million dollars into your bank account tomorrow, but I will not be able to do it in the morning. As for the shares that you asked for, I will get my lawyer to contact you within the next three days. Irene, I hope that you will be able to honor your side of the bargain. After this, I hope that you will not bring up this matter ever again."

"I have already told you that I want proof of you admitting to what you did. Brother, start the video recording!"

Although she did not want to, Tae Hee had no choice but to allow Irene to take a video recording of her. However, there was something that Irene had said that kept Tae Hee thinking.

Irene could be satisfied and forgive Tae Hee after receiving the eight hundred million dollars and 10% of shares from HYBE Enterprise. However, what about Sooyoung and her father?

How much would they want from her instead?

She did not dare to overthink it because recently, both Park Sunjae and Sooyoung had gotten greedier.

She was already extremely upset because Irene had also decided to confront her at this time.

"I will be waiting for you to transfer the shares over to me."

"You have already gotten what you came here for. Can you leave so I can have some time to myself?" Tae Hee asked quietly as she leaned back against the sofa.

Irene exchanged glances with Loey before they started packing up their backpacks and left the mountain villa with the recording in their hands.

"You are even more demanding than I thought you would be. I did not expect you to demand for 10% of HYBE Enterprise's share, in addition to the eight hundred million dollars," Loey said as soon as they left the mountain villa. Loey laughed before adding, "Who was the one who told me that she wanted to take things slowly in the first place?"

"Isn't Tae Hee afraid that you would really use the video against her?"

"Do you really think that she would be afraid? I believe that the only thing that she would be willing to give me is the eight hundred million dollars. Anything else above that amount would be too much for her," Irene quickly replied. "For someone as selfish as she is, the only thing that she cares about is her own interest. She will definitely think of a way to go back on her words in the next three days, but that does not matter to me anymore because I have already made up my mind. I intend to expose the truth and reveal everything that Tae Hee had done in three days' time."

"The Park family who had only gotten this far by trampling on the Bae family should also be taught a lesson. I want them to go back to the way they were before they took advantage of the Bae family's money."

"Aunt must be regretting it by now," Loey said as he took the car keys from Irene's hand and asked her to move over to the passenger seat.

"Regretting what?"

"She must regret giving birth to you!"

"Serves her right!" Irene replied as she laughed.

As they were about to drive away, Irene suddenly noticed a black car that was parked at the entrance of the mountain villa. When she looked at the few men who were sitting in the car, Irene started speculating. Had Lisa sent them here?