They could have been discovered at any moment, and that would have led to a nice long punishment for both of them.

Harry had to step ahead of Sofia, almost swarming her, and the two of them would have kissed if it wasn't for the fact that Malfoy then called Goyle back.

"Damn!" thought Harry, I mean, he could kiss the girl he liked.

"Harry!" called Sofia shaking him slightly.

"We have to go, I won't let Malfoy tease him again" Sofia exclaimed determinedly.

"What do you want to do?" asked Harry. Sofia lit up her eyes with an intense golden glow and then drew in a snowball with one hand.

"It's payback time!" said Sofia as Harry smiled beaming and the two of them ran leaving light footprints in the snow catching up with their friends.

***

"Apparently it's the most haunted place in all of Britain, did I mention that?" echoed Hermione's shrieking voice as Sofia and Harry crouched behind a tree trunk.

"Twice..."

"Ah, do you want to get closer?" asked Hermione as Sofia motioned to Harry behind them, Malfoy and the others were getting closer, immediately Harry was making snowballs.

"Huh?" asked Ron

"To the Shrieking Weirdo."

"Oh!That's it, st- I'm fine here" said Ron fearfully.

"Well well," stepped forward Malfoy.

"Look who's here! Looking for your new dream home? Isn't that too much for you Weasleyboy?" asked Malfoy arrogantly.

"Doesn't your family all sleep in one room?" taunted Malfoy.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy!" said Ron lowering his gaze, red with shame.

"Uh! That's not very friendly, guys...it's time to teach Weasleyboy to respect his superiors!" exclaimed Malfoy, adjusting his jacket in a swagger as Sofia clenched her fists in anger.

Never touch her friends, they were like family to Sofia. They could do anything to her, but not to them.

"Ah! You don't mean to refer to you!" exclaimed Hermione as Sofia grinned in satisfaction at her friend, ready to act if Malfoy insulted her.

"How dare you speak to me! You filthy little Mudblood!" exclaimed Malfoy with contempt, this was too much.

He grabbed Harry's cloak and threw it over himself and then approached Malfoy hovering in the air, reached out a hand and threw one of the many snowballs that were piled up near them at him.

"Who did this!" exclaimed Malfoy frightened as another ball hit Malofy, the latter however came from Harry.

Sofia felt her veins throbbing and a golden liquid under her wrists, but she didn't seem to mind...now was the time for her revenge, for all those years she had remained silent absorbing all the insults.

"Don't just stand there, do something!" the blond exclaimed, shoving Goyle aside.

"What?" he asked.

Sofia closed her eyes feeling some pain in her temples, she imagined the scene of his plan inside her head, then giggled and put it into action.

By now she was several feet up in the air, protected by her cloak, which was exactly why Harry was worried, not knowing where she was...not knowing how she was.

Raising one hand in Nott's direction, his cap obscured his view, and raising his other hand towards Goyle his trousers fell down.

Nott lifted his hair in fright as Sofia's eyes suddenly went wide, a golden beam hit Goyle on the butt causing him to fall to the floor as Hermione laughed.