chapter : 1

Sidharth came out of her Mansion and sat inside his car. He closed his windows and drove towards nowhere. He stopped his car once he reached the jungle and let his tears flow. Yesterday he was so happy that he got what he pledged to but today he is badly wicked by her father. He clutched the steering wheel tightly and placed his head on it

"Why me? Why I left our dream?", asked Sidharth himself. He regrets leaving her but he can't do anything now. What is left? Tears and regret that's it.

"Why I trusted the wrong person?", he asked himself. He thought he will meet her today and will tell her how much he missed her. He imagined her reaction too but the reality is the opposite. His love hates him now. How he will change that? He can bear anything but not her hate, not even her anger.

He feels like he is a loser now. He looked towards his hands and found that friendship band. The same multicolored band which she gave him on thier first friendship day. He kept it safe and wear him from the time she gave him.

He then looked toward thier engagement ring. They were engaged. Not in front of families but his parents knew and they were very serious regarding this.

"Meet me once Shehnaaz", he whispered with tears falling from his eyes. He doesn't wipe them as he has hope she will wipe them
_____

"Sidharth", Shehnaaz said suddenly and opened her eyes with a jerk. She got flashes of him in trouble. Same as before when he was locked in the store room and she saved him. She looked towards her surroundings and found a beautician looking at her. She then turned her face towards the mirror and found her face covered with sweat. She closed her eyes again as the beautician asked her to close her eyes for 10 minutes for a facial.

"I'm sorry", whispered Shehnaaz and controlled herself. She reminded herself that she have to move on. She should not think about him but everything reminds her of him. She need to remove his engagement ring which she still didn't. She never found herself strong enough to separate herself from him. She gave her heart and body to him. How can she forget him?

"Please God jii. Keep him safe", Shehnaaz prayed. She is going to get engaged with Veer tomorrow. Her inner heart doesn't want but if he can move on then even she can
______

Flashback start

"Kya kar rhi hai gadhi lag jayegi (What are you doing idiot it will hurt you?)", Said Sidharth to Shehnaaz who was trying to cut vegetables by throwing them in the sky. Sidharth rolled his eyes at his childish girlfriend who can do anything but not seriously

"I watched this ninja technique on TV. Let me try", Shehnaaz said with a pout. Sidharth started laughing at her words. Does she think that she can do this? Shehnaaz glared at him and looked aside

"Go away and don't show me your face ever", Shehnaaz said and looked aside. Sidharth smiled and pulled her in a back hug. He rubbed her shoulder to calm her which worked and she passed a smile towards him. This is what happens most of the time whenever they fight either he hugs her or sometimes she is the first one to hug him.

"That is the thing I don't want ", he said and kissed her cheeks. Shehnaaz turned and hugged him

"That was just a joke", Shehnaaz said in a hug. He hugged her back, he used to call her kiddo sometimes as she is his child. She never stops talking till he asks her to let him speak. He placed the knife aside and helped her to sit on the slab

"Love you kiddo", he confessed and joined their foreheads. Shehnaaz smiled and pulled his nose. Sidharth moaned in pain and glared at her. Shehnaaz winked and replied

"Love you too handsome", Shehnaaz said

Flashback end

Sidharth opened his eyes with a jolt and found no one near him. He asked his security guards to leave him so that he can spend some time alone with her but now he is alone. He wants to see her. He wants to know how she is looking now. Gorgeous as always but still he want to see her , he replied to his heart and sat straight in his seat. He needs to control himself.

"You will regret playing with Sidharth Shukla Mr Parminder Gill Shukla", Sidharth said in a cold voice with an evil smirk. He already has one plan in his mind. As a businessman, he knew where to find profit and where to find loss. But more than that he needs to pour his anger. He reached his mansion after half an hour and walked towards his room. He started throwing everything which came in front of him. He picked a flower vase and throw that in the mirror thinking it to be Parminder Kaur Gill's face.

How can he step back from his promise? He asked him to prove that he can gain success. He walked towards the punching bag and started punching it merely thinking about Parminder. His red eyes again started having tears and his forehead formed sweat because of tension. He remembered last time how her father emotionally blackmailed him to leave her to gain success.

"Hell with success", Sidharth shouted
_______
Hope you liked the first chapter ❤️