"Sunoo, this is Dongyun - a fellow trainee of mine. Dongyun, this is Sunoo, my-"

"Ahhh you're Sunoo?? It's nice to finally meet you! Niki talks about you a LOT every time he gets the chance." Dongyun smiles and laughs.

Niki joined in on the laughter, while Sunoo regrets his initial reaction to Dongyun.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Sunoo-ssi. I have to get going now. Niki, I'll see you in practice." Dongyun said goodbye.

Niki waved goodbye, and so did Sunoo - but the older did it in a more reserved manner.

Shortly after the friend had left, Sunoo had begun walking. Niki walked quickly to catch up with him - Niki in laughter and smiles.

"Were you...you know...the J word?" Niki laughed. He poked and tickled Sunoo's waist.

"No, I wasn't." Sunoo replied. He tried his best to hide it, but Niki can see it very clearly.

"Sunoo-ssi, we aren't even together yet. Aren't you getting a little too possessive of me?" Niki laughed and teased the other even more.

"Shut up."

You ain't my boyfriend

And I ain't your boyfriend

But you don't want me to see nobody else

And I don't want you to see nobody

-

-

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

But you were everything to me

I was beggin' you, "Please don't go"

*DING DONG*

Outside the giant gold gates of the Sim family is Sunghoon. Earlier today, Jake had invited Sunghoon to go to Heeseung's surprise party together.

At first, Sunghoon was more than happy to do so, but his expressions changed when he found out that Jake also invited him to get his hair and touch-ups done at the Sim residence.

Sunghoon was more than happy to spend time with his dearest Jake, but the thought of the family home haunts him. The house is fine, in fact, the house was majestic - Sunghoon had seen only a few like it. By few, he means Jay's home.

But what scared the figure skater were the ones who own the home - Jake's parents.

The speaker right on the door phone suddenly made a sound. The beep was followed by the voice of a woman - a maid.

"Who is this?" the woman spoke.

"Hi, uhmm, I'm Jake's friend." Sunghoon replied instantly.

"Who?"

"Uhh...Sunghoon...Park Sunghoon."