No receiving a reply, Armando leant over his father and grabbed the oreo, making Amara's face turn.

'No daddy'
She said, trying to grab it back but obviously failing.

'Prima mangia il tuo cibo, poi puoi averlo'
——(Eat your food first, then you can have it)
He explained, turning back to his plate and beginning to eat again.

Amara huffed and turned back to Elio who was giving Armando a dirty look.

'Babygirl, just eat a little okay?'
Elio said, kissing the top of Amara's head and forwarding a small amount of food to her mouth.

After Amara had a few mouthfuls from everyone's plate, like normal, she had then realized that her eldest uncle was no where to be seen.

'Where enny mama?'
She said, tilting her and looking up at Gabriela.

'He's busy baby, you'll see him soon'
She replied, lying completely.

(Yall i don't think i mentioned this but Enrique's wife - Juliet - had died in child birth with her youngest son, Raul.)

Enrique was in the kitchen, staring out of the glass window that led into the garden. It was early December, meaning that this would be the family's 2nd christmas without Juliet. What the family didn't know was that Enrique and Juliet's relationship wasn't as perfect as people said it was. Juliet was cheating on Enrique during the whole marriage. Did Enrique know this? Nope. GUYS IM SAYING THIS RN, ALL OF ENRIQUE'S CHILDREN ARE 100% HIS. Enrique only found out when Juliet died   while giving birth. This pissed him the fuck off. He couldn't get a chance to argue with his wife, he couldn't get a chance to question her on why she did it. A whole 10 years of marriage and she couldn't be honest with him.

Enrique stared at his reflection in the window. Today out of all days he was thinking out his wife the most. Why couldn't she had just fucking told him? His eyes slowly turned to the table that was beside him. A pile of plates were stacked up neatly.
Without even thinking, he grabbed them and started throwing them around the kitchen, then grabbing knives from his waistband and throwing them.

By this point, the whole family were in the living room, the adults kept conversation among each over while the kids all played with each over, except Amara. She waddled slowly towards the kitchen, but suddenly stopped just outside of the door after she heard smashing coming from the other side.

After a few seconds, Armando, Domizio, Elio, Emberto, Marino, Paulo and Jacob were running out of the living room towards the kitchen.

Amara reached up to the handle and pushed the door open, only to find small pieces of china all over the floor and knives in the wall. She looked up towards the table and found Enrique, facing away from her.

'Enny?'
She muttered quietly as tears welled up in her eyes, making him turn around and his eyes widen.

'Amara'
He said, beginning to stand up and go towards his niece. Just as he was inches away from her she was swept up into Marino's arms.

'Daddy'
She shouted, as tears formed in her eyes while Marino made his way towards the living room.

'Che cazzo?'
——(What the fuck)
Armando explained, grabbing his brother by the shirt and pushing him against the wall.