|#48:valentines so clever|

Start from the beginning

he gulped as he nodded, walking straight towards to the main hallway, followed by namjoon's footsteps.

"jin, how can you just-"

"don't start joon." sounding annoyed by the looks of namjoon, featured by seokjin's glare off one eyed.

"you said you'll think of it?" he calmy asked, stopping by the time seokjin lost his tracks.

"think what will happen if we really mate? I ain't leaving hoseok behind just to be with a selfish wreck!" screaming on top of his lungs, forbidden tears were eventually escaping his poor eye's.

"it's a misunderstanding jin" trying to hold seokjin but to get refused and stayed away.

"misunderstanding? what will you call if the guy you liked was having an a fair with a girl you had a crush on back when you were just a teenager" he admitted it, he deserves to be in alot of pain, but karma was way more selfish.

"your not aware on the real story, jin. please.. Just let me explain"

"what if i mate with you? I can't trust you anymore, it's not that easy"

"you can do it, just let me help you-"

"there's no need joon, end of talk" he walked away, not minding what namjoon was telling him from behind.

tears rolled down his cheeks, traveling through his neck, giving him goosebumps by the sudden edge of crying.

he supposedly had a good relationship with namjoon, but it was interrupt by his first love, what will he show to that girl? his pure beauty, but it can't be compatible with her reasons on how she can make namjoon happy without anything like him.

he just can't make it that way, he loved the boy with his loyalty, but it was so damashed now that he didn't thought of what will happen if they were together.

seokjin was just walking, nowhere to be seen on the hallway, his on his way to the flowers, wanting to get lost by this painful scenery.

"hyung?" hoseok called with a concerned tone, walking to his hyung and grabbed his body to hug him with all his heart.

"are you okay?" he asked, more tears had dropped on his soft cheeks, "h-hoseok.." he hugged back the omega, he then decided to take it down as he cried and cried.

"hyung?? what happened?" hoseok was caressing seokjin's back, hearing a harsh gulp from the older.

"i-it's h-hard..-t-to expla-in.." he was shaking, began to think about what he was doing. "it's okay, take your time" hoseok led them to their room, the crying servant needs some rest.

"here, rest there" he exclaimed, put seokjin to the soft mattress as seokjin rinkled himself to it's covers.

hoseok sighed, he must be having a bad conclusion to his relationship between him and namjoon, he was thinking of whatever he had done to his hyung.

the omega's phone rang, which had his attention to it, attempt to answer it for some reason.

"hello?" he spoke, hearing a chuckle between sighs. "pup?" he asked, coughing.

"are you okay??" he asked, stooding up and caught his attention when seokjin pulled him down again.

hoseok just looked at him, he was putting a puppy eyes on hoseok which he gradually accepted it.

"did you hear what I just said?" the alpha scoffed, "oh sorry, what was it again?"

"i said get ready in 5, I'll take you somewhere" he added, hoseok just hummed already excited about it.