|#47:new year has began!|

Start from the beginning

there's a door bell, he assumed that it was her so he went to the door, holding his big bump with his tiny hands.

opening the door, exclusively seeing yoongi's aunt with lot's of plastic bags, smelling that aroma, it was food.

"hello sweetheart, I brought you some foods" she said, getting inside the palace, which had hoseok closed the door.

"t-thank you-argh" he squished his face, squeaked when another pain came.

"are you okay? come sit" she supported hoseok through the couch, guiding him with her one arm in waist, and one arm in his belly.

They sat on the couch, seulgi was extracting a small massage for the omega, the omega sighed and relaxed when seulgi sat beside him.

"t-thank you for coming here" he said, brought his water to his hands and drank it all. "slowly sweetheart, and it's nothing I should watch on you" she stated, smiling on hoseok.

"where is your mate by the way?" she asked, adding water to the mug. "his doing something for the village" he answered, drinking slowly.

"hm, is jungkook there too?"

"yes, I think so"

"okay, you can eat now" she handle the rest of the food, slicing the plastic paper to take the food and serve to the omega.

the omega gulped, it was a good food sort of expensive for hoseok's thoughts and judgment.

"you can eat it all" she said, allowing hoseok to bite first. "thank you!" then he munched up, not caring if he would choke or accidentally have a stomach ache.

seulgi was just chuckling, patting hoseok's back, signaling him to go slow for being so fast.

hoseok smiled, chugging the water as the food got stock to his throat.

"new year will be later, can i come to the party?" she asked, leaning her head to the couch.

"of course! oh I mean sure"

"okay then" giggling through hoseok's cuteness, as she just watch him eat the food.
-
"your highness" the maids called, yoongi looked and was amazed by the decorations.

earlier this morning he had took advantage on his aunt's responsibility, thanked her for doing so and on top of that him and the omega cuddled for awhile.

it was already 10:30 pm, the party will soon start at 11 before 12, he had a great time to practice a new beginning for him and his future family.

New year, new life they say.

hoseok was still sleeping, taking the strength he needed for laters party.

he was aligning the decorations, so as seokjin helping him and with jungkook, taehyung and lastly jimin.

we'll jimin was not there, yoongi trusted him to go and watch at the sleeping omega, if he wakes up he could announce the party.

"can you put that there?" he demanded, not really getting into the flower's that is getting on the way.

They were working, last hour will be the best thing on their lives.

Yoongi was already okay with the decorations, jungkook was handling the foods and confetti's.

he will go and check to his omega, which had himself walking towards the main hall, went to their shared room.

as he arrived, he was hearing some snores more like scratching sounds. "park?" he called, heard a hum as he took it a sign to go inside.

he opened the door, peeking on the room and was going to confront the small boy with the omega in a sexual position.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" he shouted, earning a chuckle from the small boy. "don't think of it, were just stretching" saying that as he massage hoseok's lower back.

he was in a dogy style, face down ass up.

"what? how? huh??" frustrated and anxious was attacking him, his inner wolf was a little bit jealous about this.

"his back was in pain due to pregnancy, so I helped him" jimin answered, strolling his cute fingers on hoseok's hips to his back.

"downch" hoseok murmered on the pillow, merely hearing it because it was fade away.

but hoseok pointed at the spot, he knew that jimin was a theft sometimes.

"the party will start later on, you should get dress pup" yoongi announced, sitting on the bed as he watch jimin massage his omega.

he was literally glaring.

"can't you be so trusted enough?" jimin joked, he laughed at himself but the alpha just scoffed and walk towards him.

"i cant, if it's my omega." he whispered, going to the side. kissing hoseok's earlobe.

jimin just shook his head, possessive one was on his way.

"okay hoseok we're done, go and get ready" he stated, hearing and okay from the omega who was heavily breathing on the pillows.

"see ya later, bye" he then got up and left the room, leaving yoongi with his omega.

hoseok sit up slowly, not minding how his back was so painful just to see his precious alpha.

"you know, jealousy will bring up some bad things to us" hoseok said, looking at the alpha who was smiling at him.

"i know, but i can't handle my emotions"

"handle it dummy"

"fine" as he said that, he stood up his bump was getting more heavier, but it ain't stop him from doing anything he liked the most.

getting dressed or playing with his alpha.

Yoongi helped him, supporting his tracks.

he will help the omega to get dress, he will just suit him with a wide loose dress, of course he needs a long dress.

he assumed That hoseok was really getting tired of their future baby, but it'll end up a worth it decision if he met with this world they had.

hoseok was the best gift for him, in this year he will dump all those bad memories especially what happened with his brother.

"you thinking something?" hoseok asked, cupping yoongi's chin up. "thank you" yoongi began to kiss hoseok slowly, dancing their mouths between the shallow of light's.

"thank you for being my mate, thank you for guiding me, thank you for letting me experience those memories that he had, im glad that im your alpha even tho were destined to each other, im so thankful that your here" his speech got hoseok all teared up, first tear escaped his eye.

"we're just the same, I love you my alpha" he said while brushing yoongi's hair out of his face, pecked yoongi's lips.

"I love you more pup" their lips were conbined to each other, convinced them to just settle it with a wonderful kiss.

hugged after that as hoseok giggled through his tears, he felt so loved so much better than his past self.

He can't give hoseok a better options, but it's his duty to make the omega feel safe around him, protect him at all cost, join him to something he will gladly enjoy.

He will do it, he can do it for him.

"we'll new year has began, baby"