CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria

Start from the beginning

With this, Jukyung and min Jae laughed.

"Let's go. Should I get you a milkshake?"

"A very good offer while I'm having a cold. If my brother finds out, He will kill me. Another time, You have to sponsor for me." Min jae replied with baby eyes.

"Oh, sorry forgot. Next time, I'm a sponsor for min Jae's shake."

Min jae smiled and showed thumbs up.

"You have a brother? I too have one." Jukyung questioned her.

"Yeah, an elder one. There is nothing special about him to be mentioned." Min jae shrugged off.

"Yeah, true. I'm having a younger one and nothing is special about him."

Both laughed and headed to the canteen.

Jukyung filled her plate with all dishes whereas min Jae took only the soup.

"Jae eat properly" Jukyung commanded.

"Yes, officer but later. Nothing goes inside this sore throat than soup."

Both laughed and went to their seats. Min jae placed herself inbetween sujin and soo ah as sooah insisted to sit beside her.

Min jae made herself comfortable with Jukyung. Even though Jukyung still opens up completely. But min jae started feeling comfortable around her. Min jae has found someone like seojo. But no one can replace him.

Min jae drank her soup fast and lied down.

"Min jae, wake up. You have been sleeping the whole day." Soo ah nudged her. But she didn't move a bit. So soo ah went to her eating. Sujin and jukyung laughed on their interaction.

A plate crashing down made Jukyung, sooah, sujin and tae hoon to look up. Min jae was undisturbed by this sound. She was laying down peacefully.

Seojun came and sat beside Jukyung.
Then, suho shouted, "seojun" and held seojun's collar.

"Aish, I was trying to sleep." Min jae woke up. But her voice was only heard by sujin. Sujin tapped min jae lap in assurance.

Seojun stricked suho's jaw and fell down. Min jae noticed the commotion for the first time. Then, all the things happened very fast.

Suho held seojun's collar and ready to hit him. But he hesitated to hit him. The disciplinary teacher came and stopped them. Both were taken to teacher's office.