"Ne, where do you think we're going?" Yamaguchi asked the person beside him as he stretched his arms and yawned.

Tsukishima then shrugged, looking bored as always. He was not that keen on their week long training camp. Deeming it too strenuous.

"Hey—Tsukishima!" Tanaka struck his back. The latter then grimaced at his sudden hit. "Now, what's with that look?" The wing spiker laughed in  high-spirits. "Aren't you excited that you're gonna be with the team for the next five days?"

The tall middle blocker felt repelled at the thought. Although, he feigned a smile.

"Yes, I am."

His words were laced with sarcasm, but knowing Tanaka—he did not even bat an eye. The latter just continued on sputtering nonsense about where their supposed trip would be.

Hinata then approached the group, starry eyed and brimming with excitement as he heard his senpai telling them about the cool places they could go.

"Welcome aboard!"

All of the players shifted their gazes and finally saw their sensei greeting them inside the bus. They then hurriedly went in, exhilarated for what was to come.

"Eh—? We're here already?!"

Tanaka shouted, quite incredulous. All of the other players were also flabbergasted. Looking questioningly at their coach.

"But it hasn't been ten minutes yet!" Nishinoya gazed through the windows, examining their surroundings. They were now in the outskirts of their town.

"Yeah—I know." Coach Ukai nonchalantly laughed. "This is where we'll be having our training camp."

"But—but—I thought that we were going somewhere else awesome!" Tanaka then protested. "I even bragged it to my sister!" He was a little disappointed at the turn of events, waterfall tears streaming from his eyes.

"Why did we even borrow a bus when we can walk here, Coach?" Daichi asked. As the captain, he wanted to know what their sensei was planning, especially that the latter was acting incredibly suspicious.

"Well, why walk when we can ride a bus, captain?" Ukai just grinned, returning his question. All of the members then facepalmed at his reply. "Now get off! We have a lot to do today!" The coach told them in a jovial manner, clapping his hands to make them hurry. They then retrieved their things and went outside.

"I haven't been in this part of our town before." Sugawara thought out loud. The houses and buildings erected here were pretty old and traditional. He guessed that all of them were built more or less a century ago. The setter was now curious on why they were here out of all places.