My OC's

-My OC's  are pretty popular in my stories so here's all my OC's and a small description about their characters-

Stephanie Donovan: Stephanie is the daughter of Rodger Donovan and Laine Cartman and being the half sister of Clyde Donovan and Eric Cartman; She's about 6 to 7 months old but can walk, talk, and eat solid foods; She also has a YouTube channel (Ran by Cartman) which she shows her playing and her minor acting skills; She's a sweet girl that doesn't do much but I love writing cute moments with her.

Patton Sunny: Patton Sunny is an OC made by me and my friend Random-anime-lover she's a sweet shelter country girl who grew up and spent her childhood on a farm; She doesn't know much about dating, sex, or social media but her friends been helping her a lot.

Ronald Sunny: Ronald was also by me and Random-anime-lover he's Patton and Jake single father who use to work on the farm for hours and hours; He goes to church every sunday and is a kind hardworking man; However he lost basically everything in a nasty divorce from his ex-wife/Patton's mother and had to move into a small trailer and move to South Park hoping to make his own farm and sell food again; But it wasn't so bad since he quickly became friends with Carol. 

Jake Sunny: Jake Sunny is the last OC by me and Random-anime-lover he's Patton's older brother and Ronald first child; He quite rebellious and would hook up with boys at his church, half ass work at home or their old farm. He has a very long sexual history and fits in with the guys really well.

Candy Stevens: Candy Steven is Bebe cousin and also the closest she has to a sister; Haven't wrote about her yet but shes a sweet positive girl despite her hard family life of her absent father and irresponsible mother and loves making friends and spending time with people.

Maryland Smith: Maryland Smith Firkle's adorable rainbow glittery younger sister, She's mostly on his youtube channel and makes small appearances in my other stories but shes definitely a fan favorite and mine too.