Fem.Takemichi || Part 0.1

🥀

_takemichi pov.

Hi! my name is Takemichi Hanagaki Haitani....the step younger sister of Ran and Rindou Haitani.

Recently my Mom and Mr.Haitani got married resulting for me and  my mom to live with the Haitani house.

Today is the day that me and my brother would go out...it's been a week since the marriage and my mom and step dad took a whole week of day off for there honeymoon.

I just hope they would give me a little sister.

_no one's pov.

While Takemichi was zoning out thingking about her upcoming sibling...she didn't notice the presence of the brothers walking towards at him.

Ran and Rindou was making sure that Takemichi won't notice them...they made there foot steps quietly as possible.

When they reach at the back of Takemichi both of there hands landed on her shoulder making the girl shrink in surprise.

"Eeck-"-Takemichi
"E-eh?Niisan?....are you finish?are we going already?"-Takemichi

Takemichi ask he's brother innocently...she didn't even notice the weird stares that the brother give to her.

"Neee...Mitchy what about you go to your room and get your bag so that we could go already"-Ran

"Yeah Aniki is right...were going to wait in here so be faster"-Rindou

The brother again smiled at Takemichi...being the naive she was she comply to what the brother said...going upstairs and getting her bag.

And ofc the  two brothers followed there sister at her room...they let Takemichi enter first before entering next and locking the door quietly...

🥀To Be Continued...

🌾chi-chi.