0.3

"talking" - talking
"talking" - thingking

_hakkai pov.

I was just strolling in the street to get some fresh air....I didn't even notice that I gone to far from the mansion that all us shared.

It's kinda tiring to go back in the mansion for now especially if Baji and Kazutora is there waiting for someone that they could drag....poor Chifuyu...I can't help but pity my bestfriend.

I was also thankful that I gotten a rest day from my work....I spent my 3 days in Malaysia to have a photoshoot and I'm just thankful that no one knows who really i'am....after all my identity was hidden by under the Bonten.

I keep turning and walking letting my feet drag me to where he wants to go.....when I saw a red lights I stop and look around and to my surprise I saw him....my little flower....the only boy whose allowed to touch my sacred body.(I'm a simp for Hakkai)

I can't stop grinning and staring at him....when I'm already near at him I was hoping to be notice but instead when I look at him he was zone out probably thingking something not important.

So I waited for him....10 minutes pass but he's still zone out so I made my decision and purposely bump to him.

And it succeed....I saw he's reacting...he was about to open his mouth and maybe apologize to me but I beat him on talking.

"Take-chan nice to see you again"-Hakkai

_takemichi pov.

When I bump to someone while zoning out.....I didn't mean to it , I was thingking something that I didn't even notice that I bump someone....I was about to apologize when he spoke to me first....and he's voice is kinda familiar and the way he called me.....Take-chan?

Theres only one person whose always calling me that nickname and that is my...... bestfriend in  highschool.

My heart is pounding so fast that I started to sweat a little.....I didn't want to see them right now but maybe in the future but right now? Impossible....I still need to finish some things before meeting them.

So without a second thought I run as fast as I can to reach the cab station so that I could go home faster....I just hope that he won't run after me.

And thankgod he didn't....to be honest Hakkai grown more handsome I wonder if he already have a boyfriend....ugh!! whatever I just go home for today and just order some deliver food.

_no one's pov.

When Takemichi run away again Hakkai didn't run after him....he was just standing there watching Takemichi running faster like someone was chasing him.

He doesn't know why but hes inner self was telling him to let Takemichi run for now.....maybe because he was expecting a drama after this?after all the more he run the more it's going to be exciting.

And just like what Takemichi did Hakkai also just went home...after all he already saw his little flower.

_hakkai pov.

I was smiling while walking home that I didn't mind the stares and confuse looks of people around me.

The time I arrive at the mansion even though I'm still in the front door I could already hear the voice of Kazutora and Baji.

I entered at the house and my smile still didn't wear off I'm also in my own dream where me and Takemichi are dating but that dream didn't last long when Baji ask me.

"Oh your already back?...I thought your going to stay in Yuzuha's place today?-Baji

So when I heard what Baji said I look to them and I saw them watching....I smiled at them I don't care if they will be shock at my behavior but nah who cares.

_kazutora pov.

When I heard Baji talking to Hakkai I couldn't help but listen to their conversation and look at them.

When Baji said why he didn't stay at Yuzuha's place today I look at Hakkai waiting for he's answer but to my surprise he didn't answer Baji but instead he smiled....and that's fucking creepy for Hakkai...because ever since he left Hakkai couldn't smile genuinely anymore.

So just like Baji I also ask him or maybe just teasing him.

"So who made Mr.Model smile like that?"-Kazutora

I waited for he's answer and after some time of thingking maybe....he smiled to us again and said he saw a beautiful blue flower.

• I change some lines
• Just want to let you know...English is not my first language
• Sorry for the mistakes I made especially the grammar and spelling.
• Takemichi know's that Hakkai is into boys since they shared some secrets in the past when they are still in highschool.

🌾chi-chi