0.2

"talking" - talking
"talking" - thingking

_

chifuyu pov.

Me and Baji are now standing infront of our Takemichi's house...we didn't even bother to ring the bell in the gate entrance since we already know who Takemichi is.

Me and Baji are slowly walking towards at the brown wood door with a flower on each side....Takemichi's house really did change..it made me want to stay here forever.

The smell of the sorrounding and flowers are nice it's kinda addicting.

_no one's pov.

Baji and Chifuyu are already standing infront of the door.

Baji was the one who insisted to knock at the door and told Chifuyu to watch at the back and sidelines  so that they could quickly react if something might happen.

Baji knock the door three times...hoping that a blue eyed beauty would open the door and great them with he's signature smile that could rival a model but for them he's smile is better.

A creak on the door is heard...and finally the door was open but to their surprise it was a girl...the same little girl in the photo that Mikey let them see yesterday.

Both Baji and Chifuyu stared at the girl with a minace look expecting that the little cutie would get scared but to there surprised Ino didn't even got scared but instead Ino give them her 24 karat smile just like Takemichi.

"So mister do you need something?"-Ino

_ino pov.

Me and brother are just playing in my room when suddenly we heard a knock from our door outside...me and my brother look at eachother by eyes and nod at eachother.

"You go first I will just gonna get the bat at the living room"-Kyosei

"Okay brother....faster"-Ino

I went to the front door first while my brother is busy getting the bat and at the same time following from behind.

I open the door and saw two males...a two raven boy a short and tall boys both good looking but the boy with long hair is kinda play boy...and the other boy is kinda gentlemen I guess.

I look at their eyes and saw a disappointment on it...at some minute both of them are staring at me like they are reading me but who are them...my Mama is more scary if he got angry so this two is just like nothing.

So instead I smiled at them and ask.

"So Mister do you need something?"-Ino

_no one's pov.

Both Chifuyu and Baji was surprised on the behavior on Ino...the last time they check when they went to the park for some fresh air all kids immediately run off and cried since both of them are glaring all the children who would pass by at them.

After some minutes of zoning off Chifuyu finally snap and talk to Ino.

"Sorry little girl I guess we got the wrong house...hahaha sorry again"-Chifuyu

"B-bu-"-Baji

Baji was about to talk when Chifuyu glared at him a glare that saying to him that you shut up or you want to die......and sometimes Baji felt that Chifuyu is a twisted two face man.

"It's okay Mister...everyone is making mistakes so don't worry"-Ino

Just like earlier Ino again give them her smile a smile that always reminded them of him...but somewhat the girl is also familiar to them.

"She looks like a mixture of Mikey and Draken"-Baji/Chifuyu

But instead they just shrug it off and said sorry again to Ino before waving their hand to the little girl.

"See you nextime....umm?"-Baji

"Ina"-Ino

Ino said while smiling sweetly at the two....since she's still a kid Baji and Chifuyu immediately trusted her by telling the truth and bid their goodbyes to the little girl.

And once the dou was gone...Kyosei suddenly appear making little Ino stumble in surprised.

"Eeck-"-Ino
"Don't be like that niisan...appearing everywhere"-Ino

"Sorry....I just kinda worried on you....both of them is kinda dangerous"-Kyosei

Saying those words made Ino cough.....and she close the door before dragging his brother upstairs again and okay dress-up.

"God......help me"-Kyosei.

[ Naoto & Takemichi ]

_no one's pov.

Naoto and Takemichi are both sitting infront of eachother at the cafe where both used to visit in the past.

Naoto is drinking a black coffee while Takemichi only drink a milk tea.

Silence filled at the cafe since Naoto made a reservation for only two.

Naoto is the CEO of the NTC Corp.  a company where many electric things was made so reservation or etc. is easy for him.

The silence was broken when Takemichi finally spoke.

"Naoto-kun....a-ano is it a bit to much....I mean it doesn't mean that I don't like your gift...but this thing....I can't accept it"-Takemichi.

Takemichi said that while holding a white folder that Naoto give to him earlier.

While holding the hand of Takemichi...Naoto then also answered Takemichi.

"There's no problem on it...Michi it's my decision to what I will give....also it's a thank you gift"-Naoto.

Takemichi could only sigh...once Naoto already decided then it's already final....it's not that he doesn't want the gift but sometimes he feels that Naoto is giving him some things with no occasion or exact reason.

"Well if that's what Naoto-kun wants....then thankyou"-Takemichi.

_takemichi pov.

Naoto-kun is really stubborn but that's what he is already....I wonder why his always giving me this things...I just hope this kindness will never be end.

Now that I remember...I wonder if Ino and Kyosei is already sleeping right now....well I just buy some food to bring them treats when I go home.

I was busy thingking that I didn't even notice that I bump to someone....I was about to apologize when I heard a familiar voice.

"Long time no see Take-chan"-unknown.

• Naoto is older than Hinata in this fanfic.
• just like in chapter 0.1 I also change some of the lines.
• sorry for the mistakes especially the grammar and spelling.

🌾chi-chi.