0.1

"talking" - talking
"talking" - thingking

_takemichi pov.

I woke up by the sunlight hitting at my face...I probably forgot to close my curtains lastnight again....ugh how I want to just sleep all day.

_no one's pov.

By the time Takemichi sat up in his bed a loud thud is heard at the hallways towards at his room

A loud bang was heard....and a little girl with blonde hair suddenly jump at Takemichi's bed and hugging him.

"Mama,Kyo-chan is so mean....he didn't want to play with me"-Ino.

Takemichi could only sigh to what her daughter said...Ino the youngest daughter of Takemichi a girl with blonde hair that reach at her neck and blue eyes just like him.

"Now Ino-chan don't be upset maybe Kyo-chan is busy and doesn't have time to play with you... remember Kyo-chan is going to graduate soon in middle school maybe he was busy doing some things that related at he's class"-Takemichi

Hearing what he's Mama said made Ino realize something.

She got up and run to where he's brother was.

Takemichi is just watching at her daughter and son at the living room , he already finish arranging his bed and other things at his room and right now he was heading to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast.

_takemichi pov.

I was busy cooking and at the same time is listening to the t.v

Somehow the news that I've been listening is kinda boring so I decided to switch the channel...but when I was about to change it I suddenly heard at the news that I never wanted to hear.

Bonten

A gang that he leads...to be honest I don't really care about what people calls him or what people view him..because for me I already cut the ties that we had at the past....even at the others.

What happen at the past stays at the past so instead of listening at the news I change the channel and just watch a cartoons.

Sometimes being an adult is tiring.

_no one's pov.

By the time Takemichi is finish cooking he called Ino and Kyosei so that they could already eat , he already turn off the t.v

The two kids then both sit to there own sit...the two was happily eating and munching...that Takemichi can't help but melt by the wholesomeness that he felt at the scene infront on him.

Call him dramatic but everything about his kids is all wholesome.

I will add Kisaki & Hanma in harem...because of some purposes so if you don't want it or hate one of them then this fanfic is not for you.

[ Bonten Base ]

_no one's pov.