╰┈➤3~ We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

The force from mainly y/ns punch caused strong winds, the villagers struggled to stand and long nose fell on his ass.

Arlongs head snapped toward the sudden noise, "what the hell?!" along cursed, he gazed at the two people standing at the now destroyed gate, he locks eyes with one he recognizes.

Arlong may be a pirate but he was well informed about the marines, mainly because he was paying one.

He knew all about the marine with the ever-growing kill count, nezumi had mentioned y/n before and arlong assumed he was exaggerating about his strength, but after seeing the state his gate was in he was rethinking that.

Luffy walks forward, y/n opted to let luffy take the lead, after all, y/n wasn't here because he had a grudge against arlong, he didn't really care what happened so long as arlong is defeated.

"Which one of you is arlong" luffy asks walking over to the crowd of fish-men, y/n trailing shortly behind him.

"that just happens to be my name" arlong replies sitting smugly on his chair, "good, you can call me luffy" luffy walked up to arlong but two fish-men got in the way.

"hey wait if you want to get to arlo-" luffy grabbed their heads and smacked them into each other, efficiently knocking them out.

"so what do you want with me" luffy didn't say anything as he punched arlong sending him flying into a wall.

everybody stood wide-eyed, even y/n was impressed by his punch, it didn't rival his but to send someone as big as arlong was impressive.

Arlong groaned sitting up, "that was for making our navigator cry" luffy yelled, some of the fish-men jumped out of the water to attempt to attack luffy, however, sanji kicked them away.

The others seem to catch up and they started conversing with arlong, although it sounded more like arguing, y/n wasn't paying much attention instead he was thinking about his next move.

y/n was spacing out until an ear-bleeding horn was sounded, and the ground began to shake, a white and green sea cow arose from the water.  

It launched forward trying to attack them, luffy stuck both his feet in the ground and twisted his body robbing onto the cow's horns.

Sanji and zoro started to panick not knowing what was going to happen next, sanji runs and Zoro grabs y/n's hand dragging him away as fast as possible.

luffy swings the cow around knocking out most of the fish-men and partially destroying the surrounding area.

Sanji and usopp ran over to luffy hitting him on the head yelling at him about how stupid his plan was.

zoro and y/n were still under the shaded area of arlong park, still hand in hand, y/n looked down at their linked hand causing Zoro to as well, zoro instantly let go his face turning slightly red as he inwardly panicked.

 the two quickly walked over to the other three, the octopus fish-man got up and spat ink at the five of them, they all jumped out of the way except luffy. 

"why the hell didn't you dodge that!??!" zoro yelled, y/n looked at luffys feet, and realized he was stuck in the ground.

The squid picked up a chunk of the wall that broke off when luffy punched arlong and walked over to luffy.

he threw it at luffy with all his strength, however, it shattered into a million different pieces.