╰┈➤3~ We Meet Again

En başından başla

"Sorry kid but that's the higher-up's orders... don't even think about taking this lightly, if you fail this.... you're done for...." smoker said lighting another cigarette and placing it in his mouth.

"Can I at least bring my crew?" y/n asked, smoker shook his head "If you bring your ship it will be instantly detected and you and your men will be sunk"

y/n groans loudly and stands up quickly walking away and slamming the door behind him, he was beyond fucked, but there was still hope though, he wasn't weak, anything but, if he was lucky he might be able to win, it just depends on how well he can dodge.

Y/n walked back down the halls, everyone could feel his malice as he passed sending chills down their spines.

y/n made his way towards the ships untieing a small boat with a sail, this way he wouldn't be spotted as easily, y/n's crew who were still washing the boat next to him watched confused as they saw their captain sail off.

Y/n was angry, furious even, they wouldn't get rid of him... right!? he put his blood sweat and tears into becoming a high ranked marine and they would strip that away from him because of some lousy mistakes.

y/n's boat sail helped guide the boat across the water, he felt inraged, 'get ready arlong...'

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Y/n decided to sail further away from the main area of the island, where arlong most likely was, he docked his boat at the outskirts of kokoyashi village.

Getting out of the boat he walked down the path he assumed led to the main area, he heard pears of footsteps behind him.

turning his head he saw four people, who he recognized as the straw hat pirates, the ones from the restaurant.

'give me a fucking break...' he thought groaning having another problem to deal with, the captain noticed the figure and squinted his eyes before they widened.

"HEY ITS THE MARINE GUY!" he yelled gaining the attention of the others, they look over and they also seem the recognize y/n.

The long-nosed one gulped as his legs started to quiver, on the other hand, a certain green-haired man tensed at the sight of y/n, not expecting to see him so soon.

Luffy ran over to y/n, the others soon following, "why are you here?" he asked, y/n could sense something off about him, he seemed more serious.

"A mission from Head Quarters..." he responded, the straw hats seemed sceptical, "Oh calm down, I'm not here for you, not everything is about you guys" y/n stated.

the seemed to relax a bit, "w-why are you here then?" the long-nosed one asked, y/n looked at him and he squeaked when they made eye contact and he hid behind zoro.

"I'm here for arlong..." y/n mumbled, the others seemed a little shocked, "where are your crew then?" sanji asked raising a brow.

"It's a solo mission, if I fuck this up they'll execute me..." the others were taken aback, 'e-execute no that can't be...' zoro stared at y/n.

"Enough talking, I have a job to do!" y/n said turning around and walking back down the path, luffy continued walking as well, "well I guess we'll both be beating arlongs ass..."

y/n just grunted and the others caught up as well, y/n could feel someone staring at the back of his head the whole way, glancing backwards he made eye contact with zoro, everyone could feel the uneasiness between the two.

eventually, a gate came into view along with a crowd of people, they turned around. "it's them... but who's the guy in a marine jacket..."

the five walked past the villagers y/n stepped up to the gate to punch it, luffy stepped up as well, the two looked at each other and pulled their fists back before extending it into the gate causing the ground to shake and a huge hole to be blasted into the wall.