[ CHAPTER 005 ]

Začít od začátku

He shot the guy's arm causing it to bleed making the male let go of the gun. Jungkook stare at the three defeated male before sighing and approaching them.

"I don't think that you guys are profesional" He say as he kneel down in front of them and grab the gun that are on the ground as he observe the gun.

"Do you want to know how I know that you guys are here?" He ask blankly "Because I know, I will never leave the curtain for the balcony open when I'm out. You're too careless."

He say as he point his gun at the male's forehead. Jungkook glance at the other two and notice something, he stood up and approach the two.

he found a sleeping pill, he raise an eyebrow as he turn towards them "You guys are not here to kill me.... are you guys abduct me?" He ask in confusion.

One of the male chuckle "I guess even abducting you are hard enough." Jungkook point his gun at the person "And who are stupid enough to send a person like you to abduct me?"

"I come with a message from the Han's mafia boss, Mr.Consigliere."

Jungkook scoff upon hearing that "The Han's send you?" He ask in disbelief as the male nod "Why?" He ask again but the male just shrug.

"Who knows?" He reply as Jungkook let out a sigh and stood up. He suddenly throw the gun away and went to grab some rope.

Those male look at him in confusion when he start tying his own hand. As soon as he completed the rope he turn towards them and raise his eyebrow.

"Quick and finish your job."

•••••

Taehyung read the report silently before glancing at the file that Jennie had given to him. He can't believe that he actually take the offer into consideration.

The offer is indeed tempting and the fact that it gives him a lot of advantages make him felt like it was an unbelievable offer. taehyung grab the file and stare at it for a few moment.

He pause and thought to himself "if I work with the bad guy to get another bad guy, is it a crime?" He ask himself as a pout appear on his lips.

"But the bad guy help me catch another bad guy but those bad guy that help me are also bad guys so doesn't that mean that I am the one who help them to destroy their enemy?"

He shake his head as he himself got confused with his own statement "Should I help them?" He ask himself "We need to lose some to gain some." He admit before nodding his head.

"I'm gonna give them a chance on this one."

•••••

Jungkook look around as the three male who struggle to walk guide him into an office. Jungkook stood in the middle of the office as the three male did the same.

Someone suddenly enter the room wearing normal pyjamas as he have an ice-cream in his arm. He grinned and his eyes sparkle upon seeing Jungkook.

Yet the said male just stare at him blankly. The male who Jungkook thought as the Han's mafia boss glance at the three male beside Jungkook.

Seeing their injuries, The mafia boss turn towards Jungkook "You come here by yourself." He point out as he notice how badly his men was injured.

"And you're a young guy. Here I am, expecting that you're some stupid old man." Jungkook reply making the male burst into laughter "I like you." He admit as he dismissed his man.

"Why did you come then?" He ask but Jungkook shrug "Out of curiosity" He say as the other huff "Your curiosity, might be the death of you." The mafia boss say but Jungkook didn't bother to reply.

"What did you want from me?" Jungkook ask with boredom filling in his voice. "Simple, I am here to offer you a deal." The male reply making Jungkook raise his eyebrow.

"I never really offer anyone such an opportunity but I guess that you are the lucky guy." He say as he approach Jungkook and whisper "Join me."

Jungkook look at him as the other just show his stupid smile "Be my partner and stand beside me to rule the world!" He say, sounding so ambitious and greedy.

Jungkook force a smile and took a step towards him. All that Jungkook say is...

"Fuck you."

•••••

•••••

I don't know what to say, lol

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community