Impatience

(Kai's POV)

Sometimes life is not all about what we do. It's about what we don't or can't do.

I can not stay with Bladebreakers' and fight against demolition boys. It's not like I have such an option. I have to be perfect. My whole life has been on this goal. No matter what it takes. One may think that I am regretting leaving Bladebreakers'. But hell no!

I am just wondering what would have happened if I was with them instead of being against them. I did wore a emotionless face when Tyson come rushing towards me asking me 'Why'.
I can't answer that. I don't know what to answer when he came bragging in some hours ago, looking at me with those pleading eyes when I punched him, threw my Dranzer at him. I really don't know what to do anymore.

I feel so out of myself. It's like I am not me anymore. I looked at the faces of the members of All Starz and White Tiger with satisfaction when they lose to me. The same way they lost their bitbeast to me as well..

Lose to me. Lose..Losers...

How pathetic! They felt pain because that's what you get when you fail. You deserve the pain, you deserve nothing but the feeling of being left alone with a shattered life and never to stand up again. That's what he have been told for years. For years he has been told those until he believed them until those words have been rooted deep inside of him. But he did saw people stand up even after they lose terribly, they did take another chance and would he dare to say that the outcome was not same every time.

A flash of his first meeting with Tyson came in mind. How he crashed Tyson's beyblade into pieces and left the boy in tears and the very same boy DEFEATED him in the regional tournament. An angry growl left his throat as he remembered that. He has been defeated by that emotional loser who just came bragging into Biovolt. He wondered if Tyson left this place in one piece precisely if Boris let him. Most probably yes. Only because they don't want anyone from worldcup federation to brag in here in search of a missing blader and suspect anything more than they want them to. Also because Kai said he didn't care whatever they do to the Bladebreakers'.

Yes. The fact that Kai don't care is because he can't or should not care. To his fork people like his teammates are weakness. And they don't approve weaklings, they would have make sure Bladebreakers' are kept out of Kai's sight as well as mind even if that means to kill them,they wouldn't hessitate. But no matter how many times those words have been said, 'I don't care', he never did answer himself the same question 'Do you really not care? Do you really not care when the boy you thought like a little brother looked at you with pain of your betrayal? You really don't care when they said HOW COULD YOU KAI? Did you really not give it any second thought when That very same red jacket boy swore to defeat you and left with your Dranzer.'

Dranzer. My Dranzer.. Or Was My Dranzer...

Crimson eyes snapped open. How dare That brat said that. He laughed just like a maniac. He laughed as he thought how Tyson would be soon eating those words of his big mouth. But their match is not soon enough. He need to defeat them specially Tyson, he can not wait to see those pathetic faces of those losers when he do it.

Kai shook his head again as if trying to escape from those thoughts. What's going on with him!  That's Tyson and his teammates not any random boys with ego. Yes, that is his, his team. He really didn't think he is the true controller of his brain anymore. Something is messing with his head. Some bitbeast to be exact, a dark one that would surely give him such ideas but he can't risk letting it go either. He tightened his grip on Black Dranzer. That's The only thing that can make him truely undefeated. The strongest. This consequences was nothing unknown to him. But He would do anything to be the Best. Anything..