Sacred Spirit

(Going to Scotland)

It's a starting of a new day now,Kaya stared at the ocean with awe......

She was watching as One butler dragged their luggages towards the first helicopter, Johnny barking orders to none in particular.

"You first Squirt." Johnny ripped open the door to and nodded to the pilot. Kaya's eyes slipped past Johnny, who sat down, to the pilot. The man caught Kaya's eyes and bowed his head.

"Madam Kaya!" The voice was husky and familiar. Davis, Kaya would recognise his voice anywhere. Like Ivan, Davis was the only man her grandma allowed to fly her, be it helicopter or plane by.

Why was she here?

Well she was going to Scotland with Johnny today. Her grandma became utterly happy about the news for some reason.

"Come in, Kaya." Johnny pointed at the seat beside him. Kaya complied.When take off in a helicopter, it is much quicker than in an air plane, They were simply lift off the ground. This felt more like going up in an elevator. Their ride in helicopter ride was smooth. To pair with the beautiful scenery here in Iceland, the amazing view she was getting in a helicopter also takes away from any nerves. Almost all of windows of helicopter are open cabin, with a 180 degree view so there were always guaranteed excellent sight seeing to distract her mind.

Kaya shifted her body slightly to prevent his bum getting numb when she again felt a tug on his top.
"You okay?" Johnny mouthed. Kaya smiled and nodded.

Another hour passed, before land came back into view. A small island to be precise. As they grew closer, a large mansion surrounded by trees could be seen. At a guess Kaya would have said it held no less than 200 rooms, and not including any staff or basement rooms. Mc Gragors have a habit of buying or building homes with so many rooms they could never fill or occupy them.

As the helicopter prepared to land, they were able to see how grand the building was. It was clearly newly built but wines had been artificially placed to give more of a timeless feel. Kaya rolled her eyes sarcastically at the builder's taste. Even when there was nobody to see they had to show off. The Helicopter landed with a small bump, the door beside Johnny was opened to reveal a tall man dressed in a charcoal suit. His short blond hair was gelled back flat against his head, his green eyes glistened upon seeing the occupants of the helicopter. A smirk spread over his thin lips, when his green eyes met Kaya's before he bowed his head and stepped out the way for Johnny to exit.

Kaya shifted up the seat and made to climb out, she moved her hand to grasp the side of the helicopter to steady him. However, instead of finding cool metal, she met a warm hand. Turning her head, Kaya's eyes narrowed at the man who held his hand. She wasn't some sort of pathetic damsel who needed help!

"Wylcome! miss Kaya!" the man's voice was soft, and slimy Kaya thought, recognizing the accent. She watched, as the man bowed his head again, this time he brought up Kaya's hand to meet his lips in a quick kiss. Angered Kaya tried to pull his hand away from the long pale hands but the grip was strong, a small tug on her arm brought Kaya flying out of the helicopter. Catching her balance she turned to the man, opening his mouth to snap a remark. However her hand was suddenly released and the man turned away to shut the door behind her.

"Take those inside." Johnny watched, as the others left the helicopter and headed over to them before turning to the man.

"Where is Mother?"

"She is currently in his office. If you'd like to follow me."Without waiting for confirmation the man, Johnny strode back towards the house giving them no choice but to follow. Kaya dropped back behind the group, rubbing the back of her hand against her top, what was with everyone grabbing her lately.