"Look at that! You are their son," Cynthia said, turning to look at him. She had a big smile on her face. "You might be wondering how I know your little sister, Olive." Sapnap nodded, standing up from the bed and following her out of the room and into the living room. Oli and her friend, April, were on the floor playing with dolls and such.

"Well, for starters, my daughter April is cousins with Olive. She is also your cousin, Sapnap." Cynthia said loudly as she walked into the kitchen. After a minute, she came back into the living room with two cups of coffee, giving one to Sap.

"How..?" Sapnap asked, taking a sip of his drink. "I'm Jackson's sister, however you got the same powers as your mother and aunt Amber, only a tiny bit of your father's."

"Oh..so I should call you aunt or something?" Sapnap quietly said, nervously looking down at the floor. Cynthia laughed, "You can call me by my name!"

He smiled, drinking the rest of his coffee. "Bubba! Go home now?" Olive asked, tugging on Sapnap's leg. The ravenette looked over at Cynthia. She nodded, standing up and leading them to the door. She opened it and let the other two exit the building, all of them waving goodbye as Sap and Oli went back home. Though it was going to be a long trip back.

<><><><><><><><><><>

That day had gone by so quickly for Sapnap and Phil. They didn't even realize that they had spent the night at the fortress. Meanwhile, everyone else in the village was worried sick. Running around the field, trying to search for the two.

Bad had a nervous breakdown after they couldn't find Sapnap anywhere. Wilbur, Technoblade and Tommy were worried about Philza, not being able to find him either. The only option that they had left was to check the places they hadn't. The Nether. George had brought up the idea after he noticed that rose slowly being covered by black particles.

Dream didn't believe him at first, saying that he probably just imagined it. But when they all went to the portal and looked at the flower, it was completely black. The particles levitating off of the petals, disappearing into the air. Now there is definitely something going on.

"Sapnap wouldn't go in there, after we told him he wasn't allowed to.." Bad said, fiddling with his fingers as he stared into the purple color in the portal. "What if he did, Bad? Nothing is stopping him, and Philza is gone too..he definitely took him there for some reason," Wilbur said, crossing his arms.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "So what if they are in there? It shouldn't matter. It's not like Sapnap found his parents and found out he had 'magical powers' that could end the whole entire world if he decided to go against us." Tubbo punched him in the arm, shushing him before he could say anything else. Techno snorted, covering his mouth and nose to stop himself from laughing. Wilbur sighed, physically and mentally face palming.

Dream and George stared at each other, thinking about what would happen if Sapnap did go against them after finding out that they were told to keep him away from finding this out. Niki and Minx stood beside the portal, Minx biting her lip as she thought about how Sapnap would feel if he was taken away from his parents, again.

Quackity and Karl being very close to Sapnap just wanted him to be happy. If he wanted to stay with his parents, then so be it. If he found out how to use his powers and everything that Bad and Skeppy kept from him, his whole entire life, then so be it. It shouldn't matter. As long as he visited them from time to time.

But, the second Bad and Skeppy thought about what Tommy had said, they shook their heads. "Nope, we have to find him now. We're going in there and we're going to find him, it doesn't matter if we have to take him by force," Bad said, pushing through his friends and standing in front of the portal. Skeppy followed close behind, looking back at the others.

They had no choice. Either way, Bad and Skep were going to do anything and everything to make sure they got Sapnap back.. To make sure he didn't go with them, to make sure he didn't use his powers. So they went with their plan. They all walked through the portal, appearing in the Nether.

"Time to search for Phil and Sapnap. It doesn't matter if we have to kill someone to get him back," Skeppy said. George looked at him and Bad in shock, so did the others.

"Are you crazy?! We can't just kill his parents so you two can get him back!" George yelled. Bad pushed him to the side, walking in the direction of the fortress. Skeppy followed, knowing that the others were starting to feel like they should do something to stop them. But nothing would work.

They all followed close behind. George groaned, needing to find Sapnap before Bad and Skeppy did. He needed to warn him about what was going to happen. And that's what he did, he went a different direction. He knew a shortcut to the fortress. Nobody knew what he was up to, but he would do anything to make sure Sapnap was happy. Even though it wasn't because of him, he just wanted the person he loved and adored the most in his life to be happy and safe.