Hawks said, "Oh, is there something wrong, avatar?"

I said, "Did you just...hit me with your wings?"

Hawks smiled and said, "Did i? No...no, why would I do that?"

I said, "NIGGA YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE TODAY!"

Hawks shook like he was cold and said, "Oh no. My feathers are shaking."

I said, "Thats not the only thing that's about to be shaking!"

Hawks said, "Aww- Wait, was that a flirty commen- WOAH!"

I stomped my foot mildly and the ground shook to the point where he started to fly up.

He went upside down and was looking at me.

He did a stupid ass pout face and said, "Why don't you love me?"

I went in for a slap which he dodged and said, "Cause you're a bitch."

The walk signal finally turned green and I started to walk to the other side of the street. As I was walking, I felt the breeze of Hawks wings behind me.

I said, "What...is it?"

Hawks said, "Who did you pick for the internship?"

"None of your business, bird, you?"

He said, "Oh, you are interested in me! Well for your information its a secret since we being all 'nOnE of yOuR bUsiNesS.'" He did a girly tone and checked his nails to mock me.

I was at the other side of the street and he was still behind me. From the looks of it he was doing a scout too. I guess he wanted to feel like he was doing something as well. He flew beside me silently, surprisingly. I didnt know i could walk with him in silence like this. 

Hawks POV

Its nice when she isn't a sassy prick all the time, its kinda cute. I mean her attitude is pretty nice too.

~Woah! I do not claim those negative words.~

I really needed to do a scout too, I felt pretty useless without it. I'm sure she did aswell. I haven't aggravated her this whole time which is pretty strange. Its nice she isn't calling me a bitch or chicken...or an ass.

She started to talk, "Its nice when you aren't squawking all the time, Hawks."

I said, "I can say the same for you, Avatar. Oh! Did you just say my real hero name? I think you're warming up to me."

She stopped and turned around towards me. I was still flying but I wasn't that far from the ground so she looked up at me. Y/n then grabbed a part of my coat and pulled me down mildly.

Y/n said, "And I think you are getting more aggravating by the minute."

I didnt know what to do. Her eyes were staring right at me. I got out of her grip,, shook my head, and cleared my throat.

I started to talk but I saw something running towards us. I squinted my eyes but as it got closer I noticed it was a villian.

Y/n rose an eyebrow, "You got something to say or-"

I picked her up quickly and flew her up.

She said, "THE HELL YOU-"

I said, "Shut up and come on!"

She held on to my neck and said, "NIGHA I SWEATAGAWD IF YOU DROP ME-"

I rolled my eyes and I flew over to where the villians were with Y/n in my arms.

She said, "Get closer real quick!"

I did and she said, "Use your wings to lift those bricks and I'll swoop up and get those bitches."

Hawks said, "Bricks? That's it? What am I? Some-"

She said, "NIGGA WE DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS, JUST DO IT."

I lifted the bricks and made sure they hit the villains. They were actually pretty out of it, you could tell they weren't strong.

Y/n used her wind quirk and wrapped them up with fire. I've noticed that she uses her fire as some kind of outside barrier so they don't dare step out. Its like some cool warning. I mean, she's not cool...or anything

The police came up almost immediately and took the villians away. I was still carrying her and I looked at her.

I said, "You're not bad."

She did a sarcastic tone and said, "Gosh, was that a compliment I heard?"

I responded, "No...that was some encouragement. " I started to fake pout, "I know how hard it was when you found out you were below me."

She just stared at me with a straight face like I just ruined her whole mood. I started to chuckle while looking at her.

"Put me down, bird."

I said, "I was going to anyways. I dont want you up here with the greatest."

I flew down and put her on the ground. People came up to us almost immediately to thank us for getting the villian. The only thing we could do was nod, wave, smile and say thank yous also give hugs.

We were finally able to leave after about 10-15mins. We parted our ways.

She said, "Bye, bird."

Hawks said, "Damn, and I thought we were saying each others names."

She walked away and yelled, "Not until you say mine!"

Y/n POV

Hmm...he wasn't that bad for some reason. Now that I think about it, Hawks has some really bright eyes. I can't tell if they are a light brown or a golden. It's not important anyways. I just need to focus on these damn internships, the mission and get some good ass sleep.

I arrived at my home and as I was starting to put my keys in, I got a text from Mrs. Evelyn. I pulled at my phone and tried to look at it while I twisted the knob.

I got inside and plopped on my couch.

*Mrs.Evelyn: 4 tales, Hawks. Meet with me near (address). Thats when we'll start going in. You will still have time to meet with your interns. Dont be late.

~Can't stand that bitch.~

I started to mock her, "DonTbElAte headass."

I started to head upstairs on shower. Once I was done, I laid down in my bed and started to cover up. Just to be sure I wouldn't be lost before I went to bed, I opened up my phone and typed in the address.

~Damn...thats pretty close to my house.~

I shrugged my shoulders and drifted off to sleep.

~Tomorrow is when the mission begins.~