~Dominant Tsuki P.1🍋~

Hey 👋🏻
It's part 1/? but I prefer it to start slow and detailed so therefore this will be a long chapter.
(First time writing the dirty please have mercy lol)

it's a slow burn but personally I really do like it  so give it a chance please <3

❗️Angst, Swearing, sexual content❗️

Enjoy <3

——————————————————-

"Good morning darling, it's the first day of school, aren't you excited?"
your mother asked you with a gentle smile on her lips while preparing breakfast for you and your brothers.

„Mornin' Ma.
Excited? About what? School is school, always and everywhere the same. No one wants to be there but still is."
You answered still pretty tired and beat without the slightest hint of motivation or energy while letting yourself fall down dramatic into the kitchen chair.

Before your mother could lecture you like usual and say things like: "school is fun and important " or "the best time in your life", your two brothers came luckily storming down the stairs making loud noises and distracting your mom.

„NO RUNNING ON THE STAIRS"
She yelled with a displeased and warning expression on her face while sending them an intimidating gaze.

„YES MOM. Good morning mom"
Your one year older brother said rather brazen while giving your mother a little kiss on the cheek.

Ohhh, morning Ugly"
He now turned to you and tousled through your long h/c hair making it all messy

„HANDS OFF TWERP"
You hissed at him, hitting his hand fairly aggressive away while kicking against his knee

„MOM Y/N kicked me! It huuuurts"
He shouted holding on to his knee while sending you a little grin

„Mom he-

„ENOUGH NOW. Both of you start eating.
And where is your brother?!"
She interrupted in a commanding tone to the both of you while looking around searching for your second brother

„Nobody likes snitches"
You whispered to your older brother quietly so your mom wouldn't able to hear while giving him your stinky eye.

„Hey Y/n please go help your brother putting on his shoes"
Your mother said now pointing at your 7 year old brother who is visibly in a battle with his laces.

You stopped eating your pancakes, stood up. and with only a sigh made your way to your younger brother.
"It's always me."
You thought annoyed and started to tie his shoestrings.

-

„So you two, I gotta go to work. Watch your brother, bring him to school, pick him up and don't be late yourselves, I'm counting on you two, have a nice day. Love you-"
Your mother now announced in a warm tone while giving each of you a short pat on the head and right after leaving the front door in a hurry.

And that's a common morning in your household. Since the death of your father a few months ago, life has been hectic and stressful.
Your mother is working 70hours a weak trying to keep somehow your heads above the water.
Your older brother is a big egotistic pain in the ass, who gives you constantly all his tasks that you wouldn't even bother to do, if it weren't for your tired mom who needs the help urgently.
Your younger brother is cute but you still feel it's unfair that you took in the spot as a "nanny".
You are currently 17years old and it's the middle of the school year, you just moved to Miyagi where you will visit the Karasuno Highschool, leaving all your friends behind in Tokyo as well as the environment, who holds all dear memories with you and your just passed father.