'You don't understand when I say...in my cabin NOW???' while now I was annoyed and I spoke up grinding my teeth...

'No Ssssir!!! My boss Miss Manisha has asked me to make the expense reports for a month, then get me the horticultural report that we would be planning to setup, then the'

While he stepped closer and there was just a inch gap between our faces. While I heard pin drop silence in the office. I could feel a lot of eyes on us suddenly. His gaze loitered around my lips and then my eyes while I gulped.

'IN MY CABIN NOW MUKTA!!!' he said shooting his brown eyes into mine making me shiver down south!!! But I was still adamant.

'But my boss' and before I could complete the statement he held my wrist in his huge palm and dragged me along with him to his cabin while I could hear a lot of hush hush talks but I could concentrate on nothing. All I could concentrate right now was that this man is pulling me with him and I'm walking along like a lost puppy infront of the entire office.

In one go he closed the door and pushed me against the door while his huge body towered upon me. He was looking into my eyes while I noticed his jaws clenched tighter and I was getting scared.

I tried to move from his left but his one big hand captured me, I tried moving via his right side while his another hand captured me. I was blocked against this Great wall of Omkar!!!

He bent closer to my face and said..
'You don't listen when I ask you to...that makes me hella angry baby girl!!!'

'Its Miss Joshi...Ssirrrr!!! We are in office and you are my boss!!!' I said and he closed his eyes and scratched his head. Then said...

'Look...I don't want anyone thinking I treat you special from others ok..it gives a wrong impression for a CEO!!! At the end of the day nothing changes the fact that you work for me...you are my employee!!!' he said and I shot him a look in his eyes and said...

'Exactly Sir .. that's why I am trying to maintain the professional bond between us and you dragging me like a goat infront of your employees which would put me in bad light...I'm already listening enough from the rest!!!'

'Amrutha will be transferred to our Chennai branch...I've already spoken to her manager' he said while this time I was really pissed.

'Its not about she leaving this place, it's about she needs to have a control on her tongue...do you know what she spoke about us???' I said and he looked elsewhere then into my eyes and said...

'Is she anyone to give us a character certificate baby girl??? Is she anybody to judge us??? About what we are to each other??? Tell me' saying he cupped my face with his huge palms which almost covered my ears and head. I was too tiny infront of this Demon!!!

I pushed his hands away in one go, I was still frustrated...

'Then what are we to each other Omkar??? We are a mess...2 months ago you registered our marriage only so that we could apply for a divorce. Even the lawyer gave us a 'Are you crazy' look. We are still awaiting the court to call us for the proceedings. But still you don't let me take a auto. I am the first spouse probably who holds her husband's hand while crossing the Hampankatta road to reach the court to get a divorce. We probably are the first couple ever who keep getting jealous while someone else touches the other or even approaches the other while post divorce we go seperate ways...you get annoyed when I speak to someone and I go mad when you don't listen to me!!! What is this relationship Omkar??? Why are we like this??? I'm going crazy...what are we to each other??? Sayyyy!!! Just sayyyy'

I screamed while tears fell from my eyes. I didn't care right now if his cabin was soundproof or not I was not keeping quiet I have had enough!!! I can't take anymore!!!

He pressed his forehead and breathed at once and asked...
'You really want to know what we are to each other???' he asked and while tears were still rolling down my cheeks I nodded a yes and what came next left me stupified.

He cupped my cheeks in both his big palms and said...
'Dont tell me I didn't warn you!!!' while my eyes gauged his actions but the very next minute he smashed his lips onto mine and I was numb!!!

Everything blanked out. I could hear nothing except the sound his lips made by chewing upon mine and my heart was ready to launch outside crashing through my ribcage.

The demon himself was kissing me to death. He tasted cinnamon and coffee. I could taste th sweet coffee from his tongue as his lips had captured both my lips and was trying to draw my lower lip in between his teeth trying to probably acquire my mouth. Suddenly I felt his other hand roam around my body brushing through my curves and I shuddered. In a state of shock I gasped while he shoved his tongue into my mouth dominating through the kiss which initially was soft now getting more and more needy and heated up. I closed my eyes surrendering to this beast of Mine!!! I wanted this as much as he wanted it. So I began to respond back to this kiss trying to taste him more and get my morning dose of coffee from his tongue. He was sweet and tempting.
I wanted more of him but then he pulled out of the kiss and we both breathed heavily into each other's mouth while our breaths had mixed and our bodies were glued to each other pressed tightly to feel each other's warmth. I could feel his bulge and I was shocked. He held my waist posesively pulling me even more closer like we were no two people and just one united soul while he hotly whispered against my lips... his lips still dominantly touched my lips...

'This is what we are to each other baby girl!!! Did you get the point or I would be more than happy to demonstrate this again!!!' while my breath hitched and he smirked.

This man was driving me crazy!!!

Dearest Readers,

Here's your bonus update ❤️

This one's for each one of you who made our 'Yours_Nidhi' family cross the 400+ mark.

I hope you enjoyed this update. I love each one of you and thank you for all that I received from you. Love, Support, Appreciation, Suggestion... everything ❤️

I love you all ❤️

Keep reading Keep supporting ❤️

Love Love ❤️
Yours_Nidhi/vpsisthename20 ❤️