Chapter 3

"Hey..... Uncle...." Taehyung waved his uncle while getting his suitcase from the car. He's now in the hotel to get his house room.

"hey dear... Welcome. Aunty is waiting for you"

"hi hihi.... Let's go unkie" he said grabbing his uncle's hand like baby. He's their baby after all.

"Omo my baby have grown big more than last time I saw you. Oh God you were so tiny..." his aunty pinched his cheeks lovingly... He smiled fondly looking at the couple who treating him like their own.

"I guess we have to double taken care of you little mommy" she teased and both Tae and uncle burst in to laughter of the word little mommy....

"Thank you aunty this means a lot to me" he teared up of though that his parents weren't even looked at him.

"oh baby... Don't cry hmm.... Let's go to your room. I myself choose it for you. I hope you will love it." she said excitedly and dragged Tae somewhere.

They came to a VIP part like a villa.... Only for special guests....

Then she stopped in front of one house indicating it's his one

This is how Taehyung's cottage looks like

" you like it?" she asked while entering in... Tae observed the house in ow. She chuckled at his cuteness..

"This is so cool aunt. I like it.. No no... I love it soo much..." he said giggling like a child..

"I am glad you like it bear. Now go and freshn up. You and your baby needs rest. Now go... go.. Let's met at the dinner time k?" she pushed Tae in to the wash room and went away.

He sigh while rubbing his belly which already have a slight bump. It's so small as it's still one month.

" I hope I can be with you dada baby. But I am sorry I can't give you your father's wormth and love. I don't even know will he love you if he gets to know about you.. But mamma will protect you hmm...." he placed a kiss on his palm and kept it on his belly closing his eyes to relax......