Chapter 2

Jimin - YOU WHAT ??????

Tae immediately covered his ears from his palms........

" Yah..... Shortie.... Shut up. Do you want me to get deaf?.."

Jimin - (get a breath) You f*cking WHATT???

Tae sigh heavily and smiled....

"I told you that I. Am. Pregnant....."

Jimin - I heard you well bear.... But how? When? Where? With whom did got fvcking laid?.....

"Eh.... It's Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin looked at Tae with a done face.

Jimin - Seriously Tae? Don't tell me you got a wet dream about having s** with him without using protection....

He said while dancing his eyebrow playfully.
Taehyung sighs knowing jimin got it as a prank.

"This is not a joke chim. We realy did it. It happened when I went to Korea for the concert and that night we had a one night stand accidentally"

Tae told every single thing happened on that day... Jimin has his jaw dropped and eyes are out of than fvcking Jeon Jungkook??

Tae smiled early placing his hand on his belly. It been a month since everything happened.

"you know chim I don't regret anything happened with me, with us. I am happy that at least I have blessed to carry my love's bean. I bornt gifted being fertile. But I have never felt more than happy about that. I love him chim for damn 7 years. I fell for him at the first sight. I am going to protect our Lil one"
he caress his belly softly. Jimin smiled at his soul mate. He grabbed Tae's hand and rubbed it smothingly.

Jimin - now tell me what you really gonna do? I will help you with everything. My baby bear...

"uhm... I am thinking to go to xxx. So no one will find me or bother me. I have already informed my uncle about that. He has a hotel in there and they also live in the hotel. He told me he will give me a room house until everything get settled...."

Jimin - Hmm.... When are you going? I will miss you my bear..... He said pouting like a kid.

" omo my mochi don't pout nah... You can visit me if you want to..... Hm? "

Jimin - yes ofc..... But your uni?

" I will get home school until I have my baby" Tae chuckled at his soul mates none stop questioning...

Jimin - Yah... Stop smiling you idiot.. I am worrying about you....

" it's OK chim everything will get fine. I hope so.... Thanks for understanding me...... I am leaving in an hour. Will you come to drop me?" he broke the hug and looked at him.

Jimin - yup..... I am going to drop you and kill you if you won't call me after you land....

" aye.... Captain " They both giggled holding each other hands...

(meanwhile in Korea)

" I want to meet the hotel manager NOW!!!!"

Receptionist - but sir.......

"do I have to repeat again?" he forrowed his eye brows annoyingly.. The receptionist gulped and informed her manager that Mr. Jeon want to meet him.
She leed him to the cabin.

Manager - Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon. How can I help you?

" I have already ask your receptionist that can I get the details about the person who was in room no. xx..... But she said she can't give me your visiters personal details...... So I came as I want to know that is there any chance your hotel have put any cameras in hotel rooms? " jk asked with a duh tone which make manager embarrassed.....

Manager - Actually Mr. We have put cameras on security perpus in every room except Honeymoon packages. But we don't check any of those cams if there isn't something necessary..

" whoe.... Wow.... Great.. (mockingly)
So can I have Camera footage of that room. But you have to delete all the copies and make sure no one have watched that. Even YOU...."
Jk flipped his hair with a smirk and about to go but stopped....

"And make sure to pass it to my assistant within a hour" he went away.... Manager ran to security room for footages... 😂 😁

Hi my bubbles. So.... I have finished the part two... Coment your thoughts and ideas... To me......
Requests are accepted..... Plz tell me if you have new ideas.....
Lub you so much babies.... 💜💜💜😘