Don't ever leave me !

Wanda's POV

Three months had passed! Three fucking months, and all that time I was without my girlfriend. There was zero communication between us, leaving me feeling worried, yet trusting that she was okay. Others couldn't understand how I could trust her and her ex-girlfriend to be gone so long, but I put my faith in both Natasha and Y/N. Despite my concerns, I knew they were capable.

It wasn't until three weeks after they left for their mission that Clint arrived, delivering devastating news: Natasha decided to stay, and Y/N stayed with her. I received her message and was heartbroken. It had been three months since I'd heard from them, and I was starting to fear the worst.

I looked down to see the bed still empty and I no longer have motivation to do nothing , After around five minutes I felt the sheet being pulled down I quickly sit up expecting my girlfriend just to be meet by our cat Hope. Y/N and I never got to name her so I named her Hope. "Hey you hungry" I said pulling off the duvet to pet her.

"Come on let's get you something to eat," I then picked her up and went downstairs with her in my arms ,I placed her down and went to the cupboard to get her Cat food.I filled up her bowl and her water bowl. I started making breakfast for myself because I'm already in the kitchen. I made myself cereal and sat on the couch thinking about Y/N.

"Y/N won't have any clothes left when she gets back" Bucky said walking into the living room to sit beside me, Right now I'm wearing one of her sweaters. I have been wearing her clothes for the past three months because they smell like her, "She can wear mine" I said turning towards him. "Your eyes are red Wands,and not because of your powers how are you holding up?" he asked looking at me with a worried expression.  

"I can't sleep without thinking of her and when I'm not sleeping I'm crying because I miss her , and yes I know the strongest avenger crying over her girlfriend but Y/N is the only person I love that isn't gone, no offense to you guys but I miss my baby." Bucky moved closer to me taking me in his chest hugging me. "I know, I know it's okay she'll be back and it's okay to feel this way it shows that you truly care and love her, She'll be back before you know it" I just hugged him tighter. "That's what she said before leaving", I pulled away from him and wiped my teary eyes. We heard a vehicle approaching the Main Gate and I got up to check who it was by the time I reached the Main entrance I saw Her.

I quickly ran to her hugging her tight never wanting to let go, "You left me alone I was worried sick, I thought you were dead,you can't die like no I mean never " I said sobbing into her chest. "I think I'm gonna have to die sometimes Wands" she said chuckling. "Just do it after me" I cried harder.

"Okay,Okay it's okay I'm here now" she said sobbing as well and we just stood there crying and hugging and after a while I pulled away to see Nat and someone else. I walked up to Natasha holding Y/N's hand, "Don't do that again Nat you took her away from me" I said crying and hugging her. "I won't I promise" she said hugging back, "Hey you are ?" I said walking over to the person still holding Y/N's hands. "I'm Yelena ,Natasha's secret sister and you must be Wanda you're all Y/N talks about" she said holding out her hands for a handshake but instead I pulled her into a hug.

Yelena was staying with us, so for the meantime she had to share rooms with Natasha,while they cleared out the spare room that was next to my room. 
Y/N and I were in my bedroom, she told me everything about her mission and the Redroom and about Natasha and Yelena's "Family" and I just smiled while holding her finally glad she's in my arms again.

 "Hey you dyed your hair red" she said realizing, I dyed my hair kinda often I was brunette first then I went with blonde and now red.

"Yes I did now you've dated two redheads" I stated and we both started laughing. "Hey love how about you officially move into my room" I said looking down at her she then kissed me while mumbling yeah.
We moved the remaining stuff into my room, I already had most of her clothes already so it was rather quick. When we're finished we made our way to Nat's room, "Hey Lena, Tasha can you guys open the door" Y/N said knocking and Yelena opened the door.

"Hey guys Natasha's downstairs reuniting with the team and speaking to Fury what's up?" she said opening the door, "Lena you haven't un packed yet? Well it's a good thing, I moved into Wanda's room so you can have mine" Y/N informed. Yelena hugged us thanking us saying she's glad she's not sharing a room with Nat we hugged a little longer and then made our way to OUR room.

"Wands I love you but I'm tired" Y/N said climbing into bed, "No No its okay you should rest you must be exhausted" I climbed into bed after her holding her and soon after she fell asleep.

I woke up around eight and made my way downstairs and everyone was drinking and laughing. "You got your girl back" Bucky  said smiling "Yeah I did what are you guys up to?" I said sitting on the back couch. "Movie night you should call down Y/N" Bruce said turning on the TV to a movie.

"No she deserves the rest"  I informed. We started watching the movie with  Steve, Bucky and Sam on the top couch while Bruce and Thor in the middle and Yelena and Natasha behind them tony was gone on Vacation with Pepper. The lights were off, the only light was coming from the Television. Twenty minutes into the movie Y/N walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes in an over sized hoodie reaching her knees. "Hey love" I said holding out my arms for her she then sat on my lap sideways leaning her head on shoulders I then wrapped my arms around her,

Half way into the movie Y/N moved up and whispered into my ears. "I'm horny" I was shocked by what she said then she positioned better and straddle my lap and lifted up her hoodie a little bit and sat down and then pulled back down the hoodie so it was covering her butt. 

I felt wet liquid on my legs and realized she wasn't wearing any underwear and I started smirking pulling her closer to me, to whisper in her ears "Go on then get off on my thighs" I then kissed her and she slowly started grinding her clit on my leg and I had to bit my lips not to moan. 

She started going faster chasing her high when I started whispering dirty things in her ears like "You're such a slut for me riding my thigh while all of your friends are in the same room " and "God I can't wait to fuck you properly and rail the shit out of you " she started moving faster and I placed my hands under the hoodie on her clit and started rubbing her pussy to make her cum faster.  "Can I please -Oh god Cum?" She said moaning quietly, "Go head slut " I said in my sokovian accent and she came hard. I had to kiss her to quiet down her moans. When she relaxed I picked her up and started walking towards the stairs. "Good night guys Y/N's tired"

We made it into the room and I placed her on the bed closing the doors. "Jarvis soundproof my room" I said while walking over to my drawer to take out my red strap-on and handcuffs. "It's gonna be a long night for you, I had to wait three months" I told her while walking over to her.

1397 words
Writing smut but It wasn't a lot
Three days in a row update I'm proud