You're my daughter

YN POV

I woke up to Wanda's hands around my waist I just smiled. I slightly turned around while removing her hand and admired her before I got up and took a shower. I then got dressed and Walked to Bucky's room and knocked ,a few moments later he answered. "Hey did you do the mission report?" I asked, "Yeah this morning, Why?" He asked, sitting on his bed. 

"You didn't mention my pregnancy did you?" I asked nervous, "No but the doctor did I'm sorry" Fuck "No its okay see you later." I walked out his room and was on my way to mine when I was met with Yelena coming from Training, "Hey Nat said someone called Fury needs to speak to you" Double Fuck

"Thanks" I said and slowly made my way to the meeting room to see Nick already seated. "Agent Y/L/N" he said with a stern tone, "Hey Nickyyy" I said taking a seat now realizing that if he didn't know before he knows now with my bump showing. "Cut the crap Y/N why did you go on that mission if you were pregnant, that was very irresponsible and it's Fury to you" he said and I was lost. I thought he would fire me, curse me out, something.

"I would lecture you but I heard your girlfriend already did that, I thought you were still with Romanoff, But anyways congratulations" he said smirking. "Uhh..Not the reaction I thought I would get from you and also Thanks and no me and Natasha aren't together anymore" I replied. "Did you guys get a divorce?" he asked and I thought he was joking. "Ha ha very funny Nick we weren't even married" I replied.

"So you and Maximoff ,I bring the new girl on the team and she got one of my best Agents pregnant I'll have to have a word with her" he said with a serious but playful tone and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Anyways You have the nine months of pregnancy off and then another six months after you give birth, until I give you a next mission.  You may leave now Agent Y/L/N" he said with a warm smile. "Good, see you later Nicky" I said knowing how much he hates it, "Don't push it" he said and I laughed and walked to my room to see Wanda isn't there.

I walked downstairs and saw Tony "Hey what's up" I said grabbing his sandwich. "Hey" he protested, "I'm pregnant" was my only response. "You soon won't be able to use that excuse anymore" he said and I laughed, "Hey let's hang out today just us" he said and I turned and looked at him. "What do you want out of it?" I asked, walking to the fridge for a juice. "Nothing you're my daughter and I want to spend time with you" he replied. "Ohk let me tell Wanda" I said walking towards the training room but to be stopped by Tony. "Come on we'll tell her later" he said pulling me towards the door with his hand over my shoulder. "How does that make sense" I laughed and we got into the car and he drove to a baby store.

"My present to my grandchild" he said parking and stepping out of the car coming to my side and opening the door for me. I mumbled a quick thanks but before I got out I saw paparazzi "Tony I can't come paps here" I said and he turned and looked. "OK stay here I'll be back a couple of minutes" he said and I sat back down in the car while he walked into the store. Fifteen  minutes later he came back with absolutely nothing. "Let's go" he said hopping into the car, "You didn't even buy anything" I laughed.  "I did, I bought one of everything and I told them not a lot of pink or blue because we don't know the gender, I bought from new born up to four years old,with crayons, cribs, pampers as I said everything" and I turned to look at him.

"What the hell Tony ,Why did you buy so much ,I can't accept that" I said and he grinned. "Yes you can and you will plus I'm a billionaire it didn't even put a dent into my bank account." 

Before I could protest anymore he said, "Listen Y/N you had a rough life, you're a great addition to the team and you were always there for Morgan if we needed anything from babysitting to you going off grid so you could help Pepper when I was wanted by criminals. It's just my way of repaying you" he replied driving to Burger king.

We went through the drive through and ordered everything off the board, We arrived and I was met with Wanda waiting outside. "Hey love" I said putting my arms around her neck kissing her. "Hey hun what did you guys do today?" she asked rubbing my belly gently and we kissed and then  walked to the kitchen bringing a few of the bags with us followed by Tony.

" You won't believe it but we went to a baby store and Tony bought one of everything from new born to four years old" I squaled and Wanda looked shocked. "You did?" She asked turning to Tony, "Yeah we got off on a rough start Maximoff but I'm proud of both of you" she smiled and hugged him. We then called down everyone for dinner and sat in the living room, "Let's raise our juice cups to YN, congratulations and thank you for letting Tony buy us burger" Steve said and we all laughed and raised our cups while everyone congratulate us again.
"Differently guys thank you all for everything and I know you guys will love and protect our little one" and they all responded with Awws and we will, and I couldn't be happier.

1000 Words