Clingy?

As I woke up one morning, I expected to find Wanda snuggled up next to me, but I was disappointed to find her side of the bed empty. When I looked for her in the bathroom and living room, she was nowhere to be found. After spending 15 minutes searching for her, I found her in our game room, playing video games with Sam, Peter, and Bucky. I complained to her, saying, "you showered without me," before sulking on her lap while she kept playing.

She sheepishly apologized, rubbing my back while still playing the game ."Did you eat?" She asked putting  the controller down to give me her full attention. "No I was looking for my girlfriend " I mumbled as to which she chuckled.  "I'm gonna get you some cereal" she said getting up and placing me in the chair and kissing my forehead before walking out of the room.

 "You are so clingy Y/N give Wanda some space to breathe did you not see us busy playing a game" Sam commented, anger and annoyance clear in his tone. "I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason you and Natasha broke up" he said. 

"That's not the reason we broke up asshole" I said getting up out of the chair.  "What the fuck is wrong with you Sam" Bucky said getting up to walk over to me. Bucky told Sam that he needed to chill the fuck out and to get his nose out of Wanda's and I relationship. He also made it clear  to reassure him that my relationship with Wanda was just showing love. He was about to hug me, but I pulled back, saying it's okay.

"No, no, this isn't about my attachment, it's because he lost the game and is upset that you're dating Wanda," he explained, trying to comfort me.

As Peter chimed in, Wanda walked in with a bowl of cereal and offered it to me. She suggested that after I ate I could shower with her. She noticed the tension between Bucky, Sam, and myself. When she asked what was wrong, I lied, stating that I was fine and no longer hungry. As I walked out of the room, I realized that I needed to give Wanda some space. As a member of the Avengers, I didn't want people doing things for me. I had to learn to handle these situations on my own. 

 After my shower, I found myself overthinking in bed. I started obsessing over whether I was too clingy, if everyone else sees me that way, and if Natasha felt the same way when we were dating. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Natasha walking in.

When I turned away from her, she hugged me and asked what was wrong, causing me to start crying. I'm not a fan of hugs when I'm upset, so I pulled away and explained that I distance myself from others when I'm sad or distressed.

Natasha listened to me and understood, offering words of comfort and support. In that moment, I felt grateful to have someone who cared about me enough to be there for me, even if I wasn't ready to accept their help.

"Natasha pulled me close and asked me what happened. I turned around and buried my head in her neck, admitting my worries about having been too clingy. She comforted me by clarifying that we had decided to end our relationship due to personal reasons, but we still cared about each other and planned to stay close as friends.

When I confessed that Sam had called me clingy, she was livid. She threatened to harm him, but I asked her to stay and comfort me until I felt better. After hearing my story, she agreed to stay with me while I calmed down.

Wanda's POV

After Y/N abruptly left the room, Bucky alerted me to the situation. Rage filled me when I heard what had happened, and I took it upon myself to give Sam a piece of my mind. In my fit of anger, I broke Sam's arm and sprained his foot, and I would have done worse if Bucky hadn't stopped me. When Peter saw what I was about to do, he looked terrified, so I held myself back.

Determined to find Y/N, I made my way to their room while checking to see if she was in Natasha's room. Finding her door locked, I continued to Y/N's room, where I found Natasha sitting on the bed, with Y/N beside her, asleep eyes red and puffy.  I took Natasha's place beside Y/N on the bed, determined to comfort her and make her feel safe.

"Thank you Natasha " I said stroking Y/N's hair. "No problem, now if you don't mind I'm gonna go murder Sam now" she said with a very serious tone. "Beat you to it " I said she slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her and I just laid there watching Y/N.

After a while she started to shuffle in and I looked down at her, I hugged her even more and then she opened her eyes and when she saw me she shifted away and sat up.

"Love please don't do this, you're not clingy and I love to have you cuddled up to me, I love when you cling to me like a koala and I get to carry you and cover you in kisses. I can't live without them and if you distance your self thinking your giving me space you're only gonna hurt me more so please don't listen to Sam ,I love you"She moved back into my arms.

" I love you too" I lifted up her face and kissed her, "Now let's go I'm bringing you out " I said getting up with her in my arms, she tried to stand but I didn't let her. We went downstairs and into the main entrance then I put her down.

 "Where are we going " She asked. I held her hand and continued walking, "You'll see" I answered.  After a while of walking we made it to the Adoption center for animals. "No way are we getting a dog or a cat " she said with the biggest smile and god I would do anything to continue seeing it,"Yes love we are" I answered returning her excitement. 

We walked in together and went over to choose an animal,"Oh My God I want that kitty " she said pointing towards an adorable white cat. " Okay" I agreed and she picked up the cat and went to go fill out some forms.(Never adopted a animal before😅).

After we got the kitty we went to the store and got her cat toys and everything for her, and now we're on our way home. We arrived back at the compound and it was now night time. We walked into the main entrance to be greeted by everyone even a very bruised Sam. He looked worse than I left him. I looked at Nat and we both shared a smirk. 

Sam approached us and I instantly got into a defensive stance making my powers visible. "I'm just apologizing " He said with his hands up. "I'm sorry Y/N you're not clingy I was clearly jealous and pissed because of other things that had nothing to do with you"  he said "It's okay Sam " she replied.

 "We're gonna go up now Y/N has a mission tomorrow" I said taking up our meals. Y/N hands   Peter our kitten whispering to him to watch her for a while. We were about to leave when Nat walked over and kissed Y/N's forehead and hugged me!
Nat hugged me! "Thanks for taking care of her" she said while whispering in my ears. " Of course anything for her, I really love her." 

We walked away and made it into my room. "How long are you gonna be away?" I said kissing her head "A week to a month" she said pulling the duvet up.
"What you're gonna be gone for a month" I said shocked, "Or a week, Wands I'm sorry, fury wants Nat, Clint  and I on this mission specifically" she informed.  I just hugged her closer let's make the most of it then " I said. "Thanks for being there for me today" she said looking up at me, "I'll always be here for you" I reassured her.

I fell asleep once again with the love of my life in my arms .

Also guys I don't hate Sam I absolutely love him I just couldn't think of anyone else.  Bucky would be so protective of me because of the whole hydra thing,Clint is like a father figure to Wanda  Steve no,Tony my father figure and Pete's too young .
1446 words😋