MaMa

[September 29]

The day started with me waking up and checking the time. I realized it was already past one, and I jumped out of bed, nervous about what I had missed. I ran to the twins' room and saw a note from Wanda, saying that she would take care of them for the day, and they were at the park with Natasha. I breathed a sigh of relief, took a shower, and made some delicious pancakes. Once I had my fill, I found my way back to my room, where I spent the rest of the day binge-watching series and treating myself to ice-cream when I felt like it. It was a day of relaxation and self-care.

As I was relaxing in my room, I heard the sound of little feet coming up the stairs. I glanced at the door, and Nathan and AJ burst in, eager to see me. With a helping hand, I pulled them up onto the bed, and Wanda shut the door behind us. The twins' excited giggles filled the room as they hugged me tightly, and I felt a wave of joy wash over me.

"Hey Love" Wanda said walking over to me and sitting down on the bed. "How are you guys? did you miss Mama?" I asked, tickling them. "Mama" I heard a little voice say and I looked down at Pietro. "You just said Mama" I said in excitement, jumping up and down and lifting him up. "Mama" Aiden whined and Wanda picked him up we both started screaming in excitement. "You guys said your first word I'm so proud of my babies" Wanda said kissing their foreheads then kissing me.

I then picked up Nathan and ran out of the room towards Natasha's room knocking. "Natasha open up" and she opened the door, "What's wrong?" she asked worried and I turned to Nathan. "Nathan say Mama, Mama" I said looking at Nathan waiting for him "Mama" he said and softie Natasha came out and she awed picking him up and bringing him to Yelena's room. I walked downstairs to see Wanda showing Tony, Bruce, Clint ,Steve, Sam, Peter, Thor, Morgan and Pepper and they all were awed. "Look Aiden said Mama" Morgan said and I nodded smiling and Wanda gave Aiden to Pepper and came over to me. "You're crying" she said chuckling and I nodded and she kissed me and then Yelena and Natasha walked down with Nathan and we all laughed and enjoyed the rest of day, I swear the twins turned us all into Softies.

[October 18 the twins are eleven months ]
Natasha's POV

"You guys go,I'll take care of them" I say taking the twins from Wanda and Y/N and pushing them out the door. They thanked me and I walked over to my bed with the twins and we started playing with their toys.  "Can you say Nat,Say aunty Nat" I said trying to make them say my name and then the door knocked and I got up to open the door. "Hey Lena What's up?" I asked her. "Looking for Y/N have you seen her?" She asked, "She's on a date night" I told her and she nodded. "Thanks, bye Nat" she said I closed the door.

"Bye Bye Nat" Aiden and Pietro said and I freaked out. "You guys just said Nat" I squealed and After a long day of play and fun, it was time for the twins to be bathed. I thought about a lot of things including finally telling Y/N and I sighed and fell asleep with the twins.

I opened my eyes to the sound of Y/N's voice, calling out to me from outside my bedroom door. When I opened the door, Y/N walked right in and gathered the twins into her arms. "Thank you so much for today, Nat," she thanked me, her eyes shining with gratitude. "You have no idea how much I appreciate your help." She hugged me, and I hugged her back, happy to have spent the day taking care of the twins. "Really, it was no problem," I smiled, Y/N paused for a moment, looking at me with a thoughtful expression. "Natasha, can we spend tomorrow together? I have something I need your help with," Wanda suddenly  asked, and I nodded. "Of course, I'd be happy to help," I said, "Just let me know what you need.

Wanda's POV

As I returned to the bedroom, I found Y/N changing into an oversized T-shirt while the twins seemed to be in distress. Hearing their tiny voices calling out for "Mama," I rushed to their side and gathered them into my arms. "Just give me a second to get dressed, and then I'll feed you," Y/N said, taking the twins from me and laying down with them."I love you," I whispered in her ear, and she smiled back, snuggling up to me.

Wanda's POV

 It's now morning and Y/N is busy getting the twins dressed. I kissed her forehead letting her know I would be right back. I walked over to Nat's bedroom door and knocked, "Natasha" I said and she opened it. "Hey" she said welcoming me in. "What's up? What did you want to talk about?" she asked, sitting down. "Umm actually Let me just show you" and I pulled out a ring.

"I'm gonna ask Y/N to marry me and I already asked Tony for his blessing and he said Yes but seeing as your Y/N's best friend, I want to ask and well tell you" I said nervously waiting for her answer and she sighed. " Wanda I do believe you're great for Y/N but you can't Marry her because-...."

951 Words
Dramaaaaaaa in the Next Chapter and Believe me you all are gonna be shocked.