Holes

Rick unzips the bag of guns and starts to divide them. 

Daryl: Them guns are worth more than gold. Gold won't protect your family or put food on the table. You're gonna give that up for that kid? 

T-Dog: If I knew we'd get Glenn back, I might agree. But you think that Vato across the way is just gonna hand him over? 

Miguel: You calling G a liar? 

Daryl: Are you a part of this? You want to hold onto your teeth? 

Daryl slaps him. 

y/n: Question is, do you trust that man's word?

Daryl: No, question is what are you willing to bet on it? Could be more than them guns. Could be your life. Glenn worth that to you? 

Rick: What life y/n and I have we owe to him. We were nobody to Glenn, just some idiots stuck in a tank. He could have walked away, but he didn't. 

y/n: Neither will we. 

Daryl: So you're gonna hand the guns over? 

Rick: I didn't say that. There's nothing keeping you two here. You should get out, head back to camp. 

T-Dog: And tell your family what? 

Miguel: Come on, this is nuts. Just do like G says. 

The group leads Miguel back with his hands tied behind his back. The doors open and Rick pushes Miguel in. 

Guillermo: I see my guns but they're not all in the bag. 

Rick: That's because they're not yours. I thought I mentioned that. 

Felipe: Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. All right? Unload on their asses, ese. 

Guillermo: I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation. 

Rick: No, I'm pretty clear. 

Rick cuts Miguel free. 

Rick: You have your man. I want mine. 

Guillermo: I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs. They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. I picked them up from Satan at a yard sale. I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf? 

Rick: No, my hearing's fine. You said come locked and loaded. 

Everyone cocks their guns and Rick points his gun at Guillermo. y/n has two uzis with his javelin resting on his back in a leather sheath he found back at camp. 

Rick: Okay then, we're here. 

Suddenly, an old woman comes out from behind the group and shouts for Felipe. 

Abuela: Felipe! Felipe! 

Felipe: Abuela, go back with the others... now. 

Daryl: Get that old lady out of the line of fire! 

Guillermo: Abuela, listen to your mijo, okay? This is the not the place for you right now. 

Abuela: Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his asthma stuff. Carlitos didn't find it. He needs his medicine. 

Guillermo: Felipe, go take care of it, okay? And take your grandmother with you. 

Felipe: ¡Abuela! Ven conmigo por favor. 

Abuela: Who are those men? 

Felipe: Por favor, ven conmigo. 

Abuela: Don't you take him.