Cajun-style Kermit legs

Morales: Best not to dwell on it. Merle got left behind. Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back. Except maybe Daryl. 

y/n: Daryl? 

Morales: His brother. 

Behind them, the group hears Glenn in his car. 

Glenn: Whoo-hoo! 

Glenn speeds past them and continues to holler about how much fun he's having. 

Morales: At least somebody's having a good day. 

A man hangs some cans around the perimeter so they can hear Walkers. 

Girl: Give it back. 

Boy: Stop it.

Girl: No! 

Boy: I found it. 

Girl: No! 

Boy: Give it. 

Woman: Mijo, leave your sister alone. 

Boy: Why? 

Woman: Come on. 

Lori is giving Carl a haircut. 

Lori: Baby, the more you fidget, the longer it takes. So don't, okay? 

Carl: I'm trying. 

Lori: Well, try harder. 

Shane: If you think this is bad, wait till you start shaving. That stings. That day comes, you'll be wishing for one of your mama's haircuts. 

Carl: I'll believe that when I see it. 

Shane chuckles. Shane: I'll tell you what... you just get through this with some manly dignity and tomorrow I'll teach you something special. I will teach you to catch frogs. 

Carl: I've caught a frog before. 

Shane: I said frogs, plural. And it is an art, my friend. It is not to be taken lightly. There are ways and means. Few people know about it. I'm willing to share my secrets. 

Carl looks at Lori unsure of what to say. 

Lori: Oh, I'm a girl. You talk to him. 

Shane: it's a one-time offer, bud... not to be repeated. 

Carl: Why do we need frogs, plural? 

Shane: You ever eat frog legs? 

Carl: Eww! 

Shane: No, yum! 

Lori: No, he's right. Eww. 

Shane: When you get down to that last can of beans, you're gonna be loving those frog legs, lady. I can see it now... "Shane, do you think I could have a second helping, please? Please? Just one?" 

Lori: yeah, I doubt that. 

Shane chuckles. 

Shane: Don't listen to her, man. You and me, we'll be heroes. We'll feed these folks cajun-style Kermit legs. 

Lori: I would rather eat miss piggy. Yes, that came out wrong. 

Shane laughs. 

Shane: Heroes, son, spoken of in song and legend. You and me, Shane and Carl. 

Carl and Shane laugh. The conversation is interrupted with the beeping of Glenn's car alarm. 

Man: Hey, Dale, can you see what that is?