✩02

Narrator's Pov

Narrator's Pov

Damin's squinted at the bright lights around her when she finally regained consciousness. Her vision blurred before she blinked a few times and turned to look to her side, where a schoolboy sat on his phone.

Her became vision clearer while she looked at the unfamiliar boy not far from her.

"Who are you?" Damin drew his attention by speaking up.

"You're finally awake huh? I'm Park Jisung," Damin was startled by his amazing height when he put down his phone and stood up. He grabbed a paper cup, filled it with water, and presented it to her. She said a small thank you before she took a sip.

Her brows furrowed in confusion as she tried to figure out where she was.

"You passed out in the office, so I brought you here, in the nurse's office," Jisung said as if he could read her mind.

"Can you tell me what time is it?" Damin asked, looking around for her phone and her backpack. She glanced outside, noticing that the sun had gone down and that it was now dark.

"It's 20:15," answered Jisung, showing her the time on his phone. Damin's jaw dropped wide open.

"And you waited for me?"

Jisung gave a nod.

"It wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me to leave you here all alone," He said, drawing his lips into a fine line. "The nurse gave me the key since she had to go home, she told me to return it tomorrow so no worries,"

Damin got up and straightened her uniform.

"Well I'm awake now so you can go," She said. He didn't have to wait for her, therefore she didn't want to keep him here. What if he was busy or something? She felt horrible.

"Where do you live, I'll walk you back,"

When Damin exited the nurse's office, he turned off the air conditioning and the lights.

"You don't have to," She muttered, looking at him, as she tried to persuade him. He'd been waiting for her for hours and now he wanted to take her back to her dorm. He was stubbornly nice.

He finished closing up the nurse's office and turned back to face her, "I don't mind."

He's not going to give up, is he?

"I live at the school dorms," ​​Damin said with a little sigh.

"Nice, I live there too," said Jisung, putting his hands in his pocket as they both walked out of the school, headed to the dorms which were a few hundred meters away from the school.

He continued, "What's your dorm number?"

Pulling her dorm number from her pocket, "Dorm number 29, yours?"