My fingers join my mouth as I prepare her to know what it feels like to be completely full. I pump in and out of her, dragging my fingertips over the bundle of nerves along the front of her tight channel. She thrusts her hips, working for more of my touch, the strain in my pants becoming unbearable.

Unconsciously, I rub against her bare leg, and she gasps at the feel of me on her skin.

"Asher, you're—let me touch you," she begs, reaching down between us to slide her fingers into my waistband.

"No," I say against her center. "Not yet. This is about you right now, love. I want to see you come apart once before we do anything else."

She huffs in annoyance, and that just pushes me to devour her faster, which draws a different sound from her—the sexy moan I love so much.

"Asher, I'm so close," she says breathlessly, lifting her hips toward my face.

I push one more finger inside her and hook it upward, tapping that place that will bring her to her knees if she were standing.

And she comes unraveled, crying out my name like a prayer. I lap up every drop of her desire as she succumbs to the fit of pleasure I've drawn from her, and when she finally stops quivering, I slide up her body, planting kisses all the way up her abdomen, chest, neck, and finally to her lips, letting her taste herself on my tongue.

I take one of her legs and hitch it around my hip, opening her to me.

"Tell me how you want it, love," I whisper in her ear, putting an index finger on her chin and turning her face to mine.

Her dual-toned eyes blaze into mine, and she says, "You've given me two of the most mind-blowing orgasms I've ever had in the past seventy-two hours. I want it however you need to give it to me. If you want to take your time and fuck me slow, then fuck me slow. If you need to push inside me hard and fuck me like an animal, then that's what I want you to do. Whatever you do, it will be the most amazing feeling I've ever had. You get to be the one to give me that."

"I don't think I can handle slow tonight, love. My wolf is scraping at the surface, and he wants to fuck hard." I dip my head and take her nipple in my mouth. It's soft and hard and I'm dying to sink my teeth into her. The urge takes over and I nip at her, drawing a bead of blood.

Her moan of pleasure and pain sends a jolt to my cock. I press into the mattress and bite the other hard peak. Fuck if she doesn't arch her back, offering me her blood. I reach to the back of my neck and pull my shirt over my head. My hands work just as quickly at my belt, and the moment my cock is free from my jeans, I'm on her.

I wrap her blonde hair around my hand and tilt her head back. "If you have an ounce of doubt, you need to voice it now, Noelle."

She shakes her head. "No. I have no doubt. I want this. I want you."

I don't need to hear another word.

I push forward into the vice grip of her core, the tight channel squeezing around me, her sounds of pain mixed with pleasure driving me mad. I grab her hip and sink all the way in until my pelvis is flush with hers. My fingers move to the back of her head, and I pull harder on her hair. God, she is sexy with her back bowed against the mattress and her thighs gripping me. I pull out and plunge back in, drawing another mewl from her.

"You feel so good. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Asher," she breathes. "I—I need a—"

I press my mouth to hers muffling her words as I set a fast, hard pace. The sounds of sex fill the room—our bodies smacking together and the sweet, soft sound of her moans against my lips. I kiss her jaw and neck and lick her chest, loving the way she feels around me. One time won't be enough; I want her to think about me with every step she takes tomorrow.