Transformation of Barry Allen

Allright people Flash have just finished workwith Zoom which means we are with ends of season 2 of flash and Supergirl has just finished the battle with Non which means start of the season 2 the alien pod has landed and Mon-el has confesses feelings for her and she say yes but Barry doesn't know any of this cause he is on a business investigation.

third person's POV

Somewhere in A cold Alley

 I have just returned from a three month work trip(CSI).Kara told me to wait here until she come,when I went to our apartment she wasn't there.she told me to wait here.The sun has already set long ago so it was dark in here,I was on the top of a hill.My thoughts are running everywhere thinking all the things me and Kara cold do now.Dragging myself out of my train of thoughts,I decided to take a quick look on my surrounding.I didn't even have a time to acknowledge my surroundings because my my have been running around like a restless dog today.The hill is high up so I can get a good view of the city.The city is lit up with all the people and stores,screaming the night haven't far gone.

Then suddenly I saw a car coming,breaking me out of my train of thoughts which filled my speedster brain like a sea(Yeah it's always filled,what to do perks of being a speedster)and I instantly recognized that beautiful and pretty face,She was dressed in a coat and I already can tell her she got her superhero suit.Her flawless skin and her gorgeous Blonde hair screams for attention.But wait,OK this is weird 1)Kara never drive she fly and 2)It is mon's car,Barry thought for himself.His smile suddenly turn into a frown and then back to a smile.He was so lost in his thought that he didn't even notice Kara's car stopping in front of him. Kara stopped her car  and gestured him to get in the car and he did it without hesitation.After he got in he saw the anxiouse feeling in kara's face leaving no space for another expression.

"Hey Girl of steel,what's the problem?" He asked her,in his always happy and dorky mode.He was happy to see his Girlfriend after 3 months of waiting and it was a very happy feeling for him.she flinched at his voice and this confused an already confused Barry even more,If he insulted himself he would say he looked like a deer out of a headlight.

"I have to tell you something,"she finally found the courage to talk and without giving him time to talk she continues "I want to break-up with you Barry,I love another person and he is Mon-el" she said without in a breath.She said that so fast Barry had to use a little bit of his super speed to understand it.

Barry have nothing to say or do but stare at her.He was so lost the confused expression in his face was turned into a complete different one.If someone thought he looked worse when he was confused they were so wrong about it.He didn't know a stray tear was running in his cheek until it fell to his hand.He looked at Kara's eyes with tears falling down his cheek and Kara looked back,her expression unreadable.He was lost now.She was the most important person in his life.

She was the reason that Barry kept running,kept wearing that suit everyday,putting his life on line,whenever he feels like giving up he didn't he imagined her and kept gong.He was head over heels for her.He thought she was his whole world and always treated like she was only girl in the world.For Barry she was,but for her?No.Before he could say something a loud beeping sound came from the vehicle and before anyone could recognise the sound,it has exploded.Barry stopped the time but it was not enough.It exploded.Kara got out but it has caught Barry off-guard.She quickly searches for Barry but he haven't made it out in time.Her clothes were torn and it revealed the Supergirl's suit. she was sobbing until the police got there but quickly get out from there without letting anyone notive her in Supergirl's costume.

In the speedforce

Barry's POV

Barry was literally thrown into the speedforce.One moment he was there,in the explosion and another moment he's in the speedforce.With all the things happened and his sad thoughts he almost forgot there was a burning sensation.Keyword:Almost.It was so stinging that no matter what he do he won't forget it.He was confuse again but add a large potion of sadness to it.Confused was not a good thing to happen and I was already confused enough for a day.Deciding not to be confused anymore,I tried to touch my face but instantly regretted it when the pain increased and burned again.I hissed and pushed my own hand away.