[7] Nicholas scratch

Book- Male Reader Gif Series 3
Word Count-281
Tv Show- The chilling adventures of Sabrina
Warning- I forgot how they traveled to hell so I'm just gonna make you do a spell.

Nicholas when he came by to pick you up for a special date

Nicholas when he came by to pick you up for a special date. You and Nicholas had this date planned for two months now but Sabrina always did something stupid which meant you had to help her resolve the problem she caused. It's been months since Sabrina did something so you thought this was the perfect time for a date before Sabrina ruined it again. Ambrose opened the door to see a very nicely dressed Nicholas. "[Name] will be down in a few."

You looked at yourself in mirror smiling at your clothing opinion. Just as you was about to leave Sabrina busted through your door with a face you knew to well. "What did you do this time?" You asked. "Ok so you know how our father is the devil and he wanted us to take the thrown. I kinda accepted the offer. So I'm not your actual Sabrina, she's in hell." You stared at with a unimpressive look. "Why are you telling me this? She must need help again." Sabrina I mean Sabrina 2.0 just nodded. "Great. Just distract Nic for me. I'll be back before you know it."

You set out some candles and lit them all.
"Πάρε με στην κόλαση!" You yelled with your eyes closed. When you opened your eyes you were in Sabrina's room in hell. You  got in defense form as soon as you heard the door opened. When you saw it was just Sabrina you rolled your eyes. "Shit." You heard her whisper.

"What the fuck, SABRINA!!!"