five

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Felix forgot about the messages he got from that CB97_Bang character by the time he woke up that morning. He had bigger things to worry about than a straight man hitting on him over instagram.

Felix woke up late and had only a few minutes to get out of the house, otherwise he would miss his first period. It didn't seem like too big of a problem to miss his first period though. It would allow him to go at least one day without having to see Christopher.

Felix and his Australian counterpart, Christopher, never got along. Ever since Felix accidentally ran into him and knocked his sheet music out of his hands during his first year, Chris made it his goal to ruin Felix's life. At least that's how Felix saw it. It's been almost a year since then and Chris couldn't seem to let it go.

Felix took no time to get out of bed and wash up for the morning. His rivalry against Chris was no reason for him to miss a physics lesson. Felix struggled immensely with physics and couldn't pass up the class time. If he didn't get those notes he was likely to fail. Sure Jisung took the same classes as him, but Jisung didn't strike him as the note taking type.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Felix walked through the door of the classroom moments before the class would begin. His hair was soaking wet and he was a little bit chilly, but he made it in time and that was all that mattered.

Jisung and Christopher were sitting in front of his usual seat. It seemed as though Jisung placed his bag there to reserve the seat for Felix. He was so grateful.

"You're a lifesaver, Sungie!" He whispered, taking his seat behind the two. Jisung gave him a wink and a thumbs up in response to Felix's thanks. Chris just watched in awe.

"Sung, when did you two get all buddy buddy?" He asked Jisung, so incredibly loud that Felix winced at his voice.

"It's none of your business, Christopher." Felix answered, gaining a glare from the brunette.

"Thank you, not Jisung, but I wasn't asking you." Jisung laughed at the two, turning away as their professor entered the classroom. Felix got out his notebook, ready to start working. Jisung sat there with his head in his hands, already falling asleep, and Chris got out his phone, clearly not paying attention to the class.

About 15 minutes into the hour long class, Felix's phone buzzed.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM CB97_Bang

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CB97_Bang

baby.lixxie ←

CB97_Bang
Wyd baby girl?
Sent 8:13 am