Authors note

I know I just got some of y'all excited for the notification on Underbelly but this is just an appreciation chapter for all of you.

I started this book during quarantine last year after I got caught up on Riverdale. I started this book, not thinking it would be as big as it is now. The first couple chapters are rocky, not gonna lie. But that's how all my stories are until I get into the groove of it.

Underbelly means the world to me. I'm normally quiet about writing and reading fan fiction but I'm just so proud of this story. I actually stopped watching Riverdale after the first season. But then, on Tumblr, I saw a gif of Jordan Connor as Sweet Pea when the Serpents showed up at Archie's and that got me back into Riverdale.

I stopped watching it again during season 3 because I was just thrown off by the whole story line and I'm still thrown off by the show again but because of you guys, and how well you guys respond to my writing, it keeps my going.

I'm not consistent with my uploads but you guys are used to it at this point and I'm so grateful for those of you who keep coming back and voting and commenting on the new chapters.

Thank you guys for showing this story some love and all the appreciation. I do have some stories of Sweet Pea on my tumblr if you guys would be interested.

My tumblr is Poge-life and my master list is pinned on my page.

Thank you and I love you guys so much.