The Hills Have Eyes cont.

"Can we stop talking about my brother's sex life?"

It was weird for Stevie to wake-up peacefully. But she enjoyed it. Rolling over, she smiled at the sight in front of her. Sweet Pea had one arm under the pillow and the other was around her waist. His hair was sticking up in different directions. But she didn't care. He looked peaceful.

"I can feel you staring." He mumbled, laying on his back. Stevie leaned on her elbow as she ran her other hand through his hair, "You look so peaceful when you're sleeping."

Sweet Pea turned his head to the side and opened one eye to look at her, "as opposed to what?"

She shrugged as she twirled a curl around her finger, "Angry. You always look so pissed. I like it when you smile."

"That's because people are fucking stupid," he mumbled, pulling Stevie into his chest, "ya got me there."

Sweet Pea let out a laugh as he placed a kiss on her head, "I could get used to this. A peaceful morning with just peace and quiet."

Stevie hummed as she traced shapes onto his chest, "It's weird though. I kinda like our crazy life."

"It's crazy. That's for sure." he agreed

Stevie placed a kiss on his chest before throwing the blanket off her, ignoring Sweet Pea's groans of protests.

She put her hair up in a ponytail, pulling on one of Sweet Pea's shirts and a pair of plaid pajama pants, "oh shush. I need coffee if I'm gonna get through the rest of this weekend."

Sweet Pea chuckled at her words, sitting up against the headboard, "You're a caffeine addict, you know that?"

She shrugged, going to brush her teeth, "Could be drugs. Need caffeine to put up with all the bullshit."

"God, I love you Veronica."  Stevie moaned, accepting the cup of caffeine, causing Veronica to laugh, "I think you might like coffee more than me."

"I've been drinking coffee since I was 12. It keeps me going every morning." Stevie shrugged, taking a seat at the counter, Veronica sitting across from her, "ya know, I don't think we've had a full conversation since Jughead's party."

Stevie rolled her eyes at the mention of her brother's nightmare party, "That was horrible. Although, I did enjoy watching Jug punch Chuck."

"Jughead punched who?" Sweet Pea asked, walking into the kitchen, stealing his girlfriend's coffee

"Some misogynistic asshole at his birthday party." Veronica explained as Sweet Pea looked impressed, "Jesus. Didn't realize he had it in him."

"Boys will do anything to protect the girl they love."