Chapter 1: Knight hero.

After he was summoned from his world to another strange new world, as the summoners were in awe and shocked by his size. The summoner, is desperate to asked the heroes to save them with the waves.

While that's happening.

Naofumi soon discovers a shield attached to his arm and people asking him and the others to save their world. While Naofumi is confused about the situation he finds himself in the other three, Motoyasu Kitamura who is holding a spear, Ren Amaki who is holding a sword and Itsuki Kawasumi who is holding a bow are already negotiating payment with their summoners, apparently familiarity with this new world. He saw giant of man, standing staring at the summoners, yet he just shrugged it off.

The summoners promise an explanation to follow as they lead the four heroes to the king of their country Aultcray Melromarc XXXII. Asking each of the four to introduce themselves, and pointedly ignoring Naofumi, the King explains that their world is under threat from Waves of Calamity, inter-dimensional portals that open periodically and dump monsters onto their lands and need the four to stop them.

[Astartes Primaris awakens]

Summoner: Finally we did....it?

Summoner # 2: Who is that?

Summoner # 3: I don't know but we summoned knight but he's huge.

Summoner # 4: Forget this let's welcome the heroes.

Summoner # 4: Welcome our heroes to Melromarc. Our heroes!?

After they finished introduction.

They went to the throne room.

He saw giant of man.

He asked for the help from the wave of calamity.

??: I'm the king of Melromarc. I'm Aultcray Melromarc XXXII. Will help us?

Astartes Primaris: I will, save your world, as the enemies of mankind will die by his angels!!!