Introduction

"Kehte hain
Khuda ne

iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye 

kisi na kisi ko hai 

banaaya har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai

uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko
banaya tere jaise hi
kisi ke liye"

**********

A Ziddi Dil Maane Na Fanfiction

************

"Naive, Fragile, Vulnerable. That's what the world thought her to be. And so did I. Rani Sahiba, I called her, not out of love but mockingly, assuming her to be a princess surrounded by every comfort and luxury imaginable.  But they were wrong. And so was I. Misjudged her, I did, thinking that she was a doll made of glass and porcelain, raised in luxury and comfort. Unbeknownst to the fighter within. But now, I know. Each time life threw something her way, she gave it back with full force, sometimes vocal, sometimes silent. There is a warrior hiding inside this doctor or perhaps it's the opposite. All I know is, that they are both parts of her. As are there many other versions, corners of her. She knows how to fight just as well, as she knows how to heal. And if the world cannot see that, it's their fault, not hers."

-Special Agent Karan Shergill, Head Trainer, Parakram SAF.

"They called him ulti khopadi, hearltess and what not. And I did too, assuming him to be Khadoos, misunderstanding him. But then they saw his soft side and deduced him to be a nariyal, coconut. A strict outer covering protecting the softness inside. But I know he is neither. He is tough, strict, harsh even but that is not some defense mechanism. That's a part of him. He was raised like that and he is like that. And there's nothing wrong with it. And as for the gentleness in his heart, what they don't know is that there's a sea of pain inside him that he carries, which sometimes erupts like a tsunami and sometimes flows dully like a thorn in his side. But it always remains there and always will. No, it can't be emptied like a volcano erupts, everything out at once. And I respect that he's at least trying to navigate through it."

-Doctor Monami Mahajan, Secret Agent Tsunami

"For they were not two broken pieces who needed one another to mend themselves.
She did not need somebody to teach her to fight, to live and he did not need anybody to teach him to love, to live.
It is just that alone they were whole, but together, so much more."

-Love, the Connection binding them.

***********

Note- I do not own any of these characters. They all belong to Sony Sab or the show. I possess nothing but the plot.

***********

My Mind- Yaay! Another fanfic that you are publishing, oh I have so many ideas about the plot. Oh! Maybe we can do-"😄

Me- Shut up! Will you? We have an Economics Paper coming up tomorrow, two other stories to complete and here you are filling yourself with ideas amidst demand-supply curve. Why !? 😡

My Mind- Hey It's not my fault that you spent the whole weekend binge-watching the damn show. Now, don't blame me and continue this.🙅

Me-Okay, duh! Now shut up.😡

My Mind- Really and then how will you write this without my help ? 😕

Me- Umm okay, whatever😒.

So you see how I got this one out. A War between me and my mind, I tell you!

-ThatLostTara

***********