𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Start from the beginning

jaemin gave her the most lovesick look. he loved her smile and laugh. it could make anyone automatically smile aswell as she spreads this positive energy, everywhere she can.

while eating, solbin spoke as she ate telling jaemin all kimds of stories they couldn't share as they were both busy with school and work aswell as jiyeong.

"still can't believe daejun did that- are you even listening?" solbin stopped talking, noticing how jaemin was looking elsewhere, making faces as if he were talking to someone.

jaemin looked at her and noticed her slight annoyed expression. "oh uh yeah. i was." solbin wasn't convinced and instead stared at him, giving him a look.

"then what was my last sentence?" jaemin immediately got panicked and tried to pick his memory. "um...food,"

solbin sighed and leaned back. "what are you even looking at." she turned her head to peak only for jaemin to quickly grab her chin, turning her head his direction.

"nothing haha.." solbin decided to give it up and just let him be.

after a good hour or two of eating and chatting, jaemin suddenly stood up grabbing solbin's hand.

"i wanna show you something." he said as he practically dragged solbin to the door.

"what? why? where?" solbin asked. jaemin ignored her and continued to guide her to the back door.

turning around, jaemin had a piece of cloth in his hands. "okay. i'm gonna blindfold you. only take it off when i tell you." he stood behind her.

"woah. what do you plan on doing? murdering me?" she joked as he blindfolded her. "we'll see."

though solbin knew it was obviously a joke, she couldn't help but feel nervous of what was happening. the male has been acting rather odd the whole evening like spacing out and barely paying attention to anything.

soon solbin's eye sight was gone and all she could see was darkness from the cloth over her eyes.

i hope this doesn't smudge my eye make-up.

then she felt jaemin's hands in her's, guiding her with easy steps to the place he wanted her.

she was uneasy cause she was blindfolded and wearing heels so she couldn't see anything and could fall easily.

suddenly, jaemin let go of solbin and stepped a little back until she couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.

"TAKE OFF YOUR BLINDFOLD!" she could hear jaemin's familiar voice from the distance.

solbin did as told and took off the blindfold. her eyes widened at what she saw.

fairy lights hung on trees, an arch at the end of a pavement decorated with flowers, lights and petals. a small sign was stuck to the ground and read "follow the petals!"

solbin complied and followed the trail on flowers on the ground but her eyes looked around the beautiful venue.

and finally she made it to the archway that was also decorated with pink roses, daisies, lavenders and lights.

there by the archway, was a wall with lights filled with pictures hung on the lights. they weren't just any picture but they were pictures of all jaemin and solbin's moments together that were lucky enough to be photographed.

it went from photos of the two when they first became closer to pictures of solbin through her pregnancy and then pictures of jiyeong.

solbin's fingers brushed over the pictures so lightly as if the were so fragile. a smile etched her lips as memories rushed over her.